Doctor Who

yoda

Can't believe its not been asked yet, but did he fall or was he pushed?

It doesn't tell you.

I think he pushed him, just with the look in his eyes afterwards as if to say "Aye, I'm no big jessie like the others"

It doesn't tell you.

I think he pushed him, just with the look in his eyes afterwards as if to say "Aye, I'm no big jessie like the others"

Aye I know, was fishing for opinions really

The actual episode itself was a bit meh, but Capaldi was absolutely supreme. Particularly the scene with the tramp when he was talking about his eyebrows, complete with a subtle nod to the referendum thrown in there.

And while Clara is hot, she's nigh on insufferable as a character.

Enjoyed that. Was fearing yet another Dalek episode but it was some great character development for the new Doctor and wasn't just "Daleks are attacking, find a way to kill them" like past episodes.

Danny Pink looks pretty interesting as well.

Capaldi was excellent again, I love the odd dark twist to his character like pretty much resigning that Rob (?) guy to death and the part that lead the Dalek to kill the other Daleks. You get the feeling he's ready to do some really bad shit at some point in the series.

But the whole Dalek being shackled up thing has been done at least twice before, and I reckon the one in Christopher Ecclestone's series is more likely to stick in the memory. There also seem to have been some pretty blatant indications that the black lass could be Clara's replacement, hopefully not as she seemed a bit dull on that viewing.

Edited by Firhill Road

Enjoyed tonight's offering, Capaldi looks to have settled very well into the role. My other half remarked that in the early scenes he was wearing his wedding band - a goof or is it one if these things which will be brought up later?

The Daleks themselves were good - a small squad is more believable than a million CGI ones.

Really no clue where the Missy thing is going.

Wasn't into the first episode but enjoyed this one.

Not a great fan of tennant or smith but think Capaldi could be really good.

It's good to see less cgi and more props. Sometimes it's better using your imagination or seeing something slightly naff than seeing something so obviously computer generated.

Thought it was another average storyline but with some decent moments and lines. I think we'll see Blue reappear and it wouldnt surprise me if there is some strong link between her and Mr. Pink.

Perhaps Quentin Tarantino gets killed in a flashback episode of a diamond heist gone wrong

Enjoyed tonight's offering, Capaldi looks to have settled very well into the role. My other half remarked that in the early scenes he was wearing his wedding band - a goof or is it one if these things which will be brought up later?

The Daleks themselves were good - a small squad is more believable than a million CGI ones.

Really no clue where the Missy thing is going.

This fills you in on the wedding ring story - to add to it I am sure I read somewhere that it was specially made for Capaldi by a jeweller whose Dad made the original one for William Hartnell !!!

http://www.blastr.com/2014-8-13/theres-story-behind-ring-peter-capaldi-will-wear-doctor-who

I'm sick of the Daleks, they lost their creditability of being a guanine threat a long time ago.

On the plus side, again I thought Peter Capaldi was great, wouldn't say it's so much of a "darker side" of the Doctor, seems much more real. Especially with the way he handled Ross being killed and the women near the end who sacrificing herself. No pleading for her not to, or him saving both of them somehow at the last minute.

Just a you gotta die for this moments.