stone roses

doulikefish

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's fine but the problem as I found out at Heaton Park is getting a blasted cab after the gig!

Mate we'll hopefully head somewhere after the gig for a swally so MIGHT be a bit better at 4am, if not it;s kebab and a long walk haha!

Got Sunday tickets too but not checked hotel rooms yet. Not too hopeful of a good deal either

Before I booked a Premier Inn for the Saturday we looked at pubs with accommodation as they would be cheaper than the hotels. Only thing is you can't book on many of their websites and have to e-mail them. The Spread Eagle got back to us after we booked the premier inn. Looks a decent place and can be contacted on 0161 861 0385

http://www.joseph-holt.com/pubs/view/spread-eagle

Before I booked a Premier Inn for the Saturday we looked at pubs with accommodation as they would be cheaper than the hotels. Only thing is you can't book on many of their websites and have to e-mail them. The Spread Eagle got back to us after we booked the premier inn. Looks a decent place and can be contacted on 0161 861 0385

http://www.joseph-holt.com/pubs/view/spread-eagle

Thank you! Will check it out, after I find out where Etihad stadium is and what's around

A lot of people saying The Charlatans and The Courteeners, wouldn't be overly surprised to see Noel Gallagher on at some point too

Hmm I really hope it's not The Charlatans and The Courteeners, decent bands but don't really fill me with excitement ye know! Noel G would be tremendous to be fair!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Really struggling to find any hotels near the etihad/city centre which aren't really expensive. All the reasonably priced hotels appear to be sold out. Anyone found any suitable?

Worth checking out hotels that are outside of Manchester but on the metro line. It's relatively quick/cheap to most places if you don't mind just heading back after the gig.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived