Mafia Watering Hole

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As of 11PM, the planning of my next Survivor game is complete. As far as I can see after reading through my own game and a browse at Kyle's, I've got all eventualities covered.

If/When people want to play it, give me a shout. I'm guessing I'll be about a year out with this, but it's ready to go. I've tweaked a few balancing issues to make it more fair for all players and added a more strategic element to the game, rather than PM'ing every other player so you won't get voted out.

If there are any queries, send us a PM.

As of 11PM, the planning of my next Survivor game is complete. As far as I can see after reading through my own game and a browse at Kyle's, I've got all eventualities covered.

If/When people want to play it, give me a shout. I'm guessing I'll be about a year out with this, but it's ready to go. I've tweaked a few balancing issues to make it more fair for all players and added a more strategic element to the game, rather than PM'ing every other player so you won't get voted out.

If there are any queries, send us a PM.

Will you be seeing it through to the end this time :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...

any chance i can be put on the "played" list. I've only been playing for the 5 months :rolleyes:

I'm needing to sort the list by alphabet and then note what game the list is good to. Not tonight though, the board is running like a dick for me so I'll end up losing any work I do on it.

I put a spoiler round the games list just to keep it tidy.

Archived