Mafia Watering Hole

I actually think there's a fairly clear divide between the pokemon when you look at it.

Obviously depends on numbers but I think any mafia team should include, assuming its basic form starters.

Abraham

Ghastly

Zubat

Ekans

Common theme developing, but it your game, I'm going to butt out now, unless you want sone help, albeit without revealing anything, cause I want to play.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Abraham

What..Lincoln? tongue.gif

Yeah, there's some obvious ones. I'm not gonna reveal anything though, I can't even remember what I've done so far because it was during the summer I started planning, I'll let you all try and figure out who's in the mafia and who isn't smile.gif

f**k sake autocorrect, should have said Abra. :lol:

Anyway sounds good. But the powers will have to be pretty obscure or I will figure out characters and moves very quickly, not much I don't know. :P

f**k sake autocorrect, should have said Abra. :lol:

Anyway sounds good. But the powers will have to be pretty obscure or I will figure out characters and moves very quickly, not much I don't know. :P

Yeah, I had similar knowledge when I played in a Pokémon game. Mafia killed day 1 laugh.gif

What's a "power" game? :huh:

I think its sort of a mafia game but each character has a certain power. Iv played in one but can't remember. That was foreheads first ever game on here I believe and I think some struggled to 'get it' but now we all know and love forehead, happy to give it another chance

What's a "power" game? :huh:

Basically, everyone is given a power. There's no masons, doctors, investigators or terrorists. Instead there's a seer, guard, vigilante and indy. As well as tonne of other power roles(blockers, redirectors, fortifiers to name a few)

Here's the post I made in the Marvel game(same format but the powers will be slightly different due to the subject change)

Ok the roles in this game are as follows:

Seer- can ask for a person to be "seen", I will send the seer the assignment for the target.

Guard - can guard a person of their choice. The person who's guarded will not be able to die by either the lynch or the vigilante kills

Vigilante(vig) - can submit a target and that person will be shot. unless there's something stopping it(a power or guard) then the target will die.

Power guard - will place a force field round the person preventing powers from working on them(this includes vigilante kills) but doesn't stop the lynch.

Lie Detector - can ask me to confirm if a post is true or not, has to be game related though.

Un-viggable - cannot die at by vigilante kill

Can prevent a lynch

Power Stealing - can ask to get a person's power for the next day

Healing factor - must be attacked twice to die, except on the third day where one will do

Can't die by the village

Secondary guard

Immune to odd day lynches

Redirector – moves a power to someone else

Fortifier – makes sure a person's power happens

See someone's target history, not back to back

Mastermind - can't die until all other mafia have died

random power, use on village one day and on mafia the next

power seer

redirector

vigilante

That's the village and mafia powers, some like the guard and power seer are in the mafia as well. There's some more but I don't want to say because it will tell you how many mafia there are which is spoiling it. There are certain restrictions on them, how often you can use them.

edit just realised I've already said how many mafia there are.

Professor X - seer

Captain America - guard

Punisher - vigilante

Susan Storm - power guard

Daredevil - lie detector

Deadpool - un-viggable

Wolverine - two attacks

Spider-man - lynch preventer

Rogue - power stealer

Nightcrawler - immune to village kills

Quicksilver

Angel - secondary guard

Black Panther - immune to odd day lynches

Dr Strange - redirector

Iron Man - fortifier

Cable - target history

Kingpin - mastermind

Magneto - guard

Red Skull - power seer

Dr Doom - redirector

Bullseye - vigilante

Mystique - random power

That's all I'll be giving you though, you won't be told the roles this time

I think its sort of a mafia game but each character has a certain power. Iv played in one but can't remember. That was foreheads first ever game on here I believe and I think some struggled to 'get it' but now we all know and love forehead, happy to give it another chance

This doesn't promise to be any easier ph34r.giflaugh.gif

You lot will accept that change is coming tongue.gif

I'll be metapod and harden like f**k for you 8)

I'll still Splash all over you.. wink.gif

:lol:

When I was in school, to avoid doing French, me and my friend tried to make our own Pokémon. Being the immature students that we were, we, naturally, drew a penis. We never gave it a name, but it's move set was Pound, Harden, String Shot and Hydro Pump.

Only Peadophile in the Village is in the midst of its planning stages. It will not be a typical Mafia game. It will not be too complicated. I am confident that it is an innovative concept, and hopefully one which people will enjoy.

If L4L and Rebecca Black don't feature, you've missed a real opportunity ;)

Only Peadophile in the Village is in the midst of its planning stages. It will not be a typical Mafia game. It will not be too complicated. I am confident that it is an innovative concept, and hopefully one which people will enjoy.

Bit disappointed to hear that to be honest. Was looking forward to an "Attack of the Vuvuzelas" sequel :( Although I echo JABs recommendations, we must see the return of Lichtieforlife and Rebecca Black as roles ;)

Anyone else singing every word?

No, just me? sad.gif

Hell yeah! biggrin.gif

I didn't struggle getting it, I successfully investigated three Mafia and the innocents still didn't fucking win. I'm going to be honest, I enjoy power games and it's something I'll be including when I host. Excited about this one though!

Bit disappointed to hear that to be honest. Was looking forward to an "Attack of the Vuvuzelas" sequel :( Although I echo JABs recommendations, we must see the return of Lichtieforlife and Rebecca Black as roles ;)

Nah. When I played Rebecca Black, I was accused of cheating just because I put in the occasional reference to wanting my cereal or sitting in a particular seat. :o

:lol::lol::lol:

I didn't struggle getting it, I successfully investigated three Mafia and the innocents still didn't fucking win. I'm going to be honest, I enjoy power games and it's something I'll be including when I host. Excited about this one though!

thumbup2.gif I hoped me hosting these would make other's host them, or at least adapt ph34r.gif

It helps if some people take advantage of the role reveal, especially the seer(so he can be trusted, guarded etc)

thumbup2.gif I hoped me hosting these would make other's host them, or at least adapt ph34r.gif

It helps if some people take advantage of the role reveal, especially the seer(so he can be trusted, guarded etc)

So like my character will have a designated power, none of the powers will be revealed at the start, but i can turn around and go "Yo Gordo i'm the Seer, Believe!!"?

So like my character will have a designated power, none of the powers will be revealed at the start, but i can turn around and go "Yo Gordo i'm the Seer, Believe!!"?

Yeah you could, but when you didn't get any results you'd be heavily suspected.

Bear it in mind that there are other powers which can and will prove you wrong.

Archived