Mafia Watering Hole

I watched the first few episodes and then BAM! it was moved to Sky.

I want to be Hurley, simply because he's on the front of a Weezer album. He was also a drug dealer in Curb Your Enthusiasm.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched the first few episodes and then BAM! it was moved to Sky.

*season.

I actually got hooked when I saw the tail end of the season 1 finale. I'd seen the trailers channel 4 were putting out (one of them is a junkie, one of them is a ... etc) and thought it looked cool.

Aye, fucking delusional!

Jack - TRS

Kate - Turbo Dee wub.gif

Sawyer - Me cool.gif

Ben - GTG

Locke - Gy Diamond(there's some similarity in looks and skills ph34r.gif)

Shannon - Kyle wub.gif

Tom - Broxi

Vincent - Lichtieforlife

Mr Eko - Jagfox

Man In Black - Ludo

What other people play in every game these days?(I don't really know enough about the quieter players to judge them)

Explain or I will hunt you downtongue.gif

*season.

I actually got hooked when I saw the tail end of the season 1 finale. I'd seen the trailers channel 4 were putting out (one of them is a junkie, one of them is a ... etc) and thought it looked cool.

seasons

They showed the first two seasons on channel 4. :P

Explain or I will hunt you downtongue.gif

There's some similarities in looks(search for "john locke lost" or just "terry o'quinn". You're both great hunters(in your own ways). Both very dangerous. Can be a bit crazy at times(last time you said I wasn't a dangerous player yet you took me out twice rolleyes.gif). Both very valuable, either to the good guys or the bad guys.

seasons

They showed the first two seasons on channel 4. :P

Really? I can't remember watching any season on Channel 4(cause I missed season 1, borrowed it off a mate and then watched it on tv)

There's some similarities in looks(search for "john locke lost" or just "terry o'quinn". You're both great hunters(in your own ways). Both very dangerous. Can be a bit crazy at times(last time you said I wasn't a dangerous player yet you took me out twice rolleyes.gif). Both very valuable, either to the good guys or the bad guys.

Really? I can't remember watching any season on Channel 4(cause I missed season 1, borrowed it off a mate and then watched it on tv)

Well explained your safetongue.gif

First 2 seasons where on channel 4 I'm sure. I only know because I stopped watching after they changed.

This, but I got there eventually, I hated sky for that at the time.

Did they not change it from a Tuesday night to a Sunday or something as well? I had Sky at the time but for some reason stopped watching it.

Did they not change it from a Tuesday night to a Sunday or something as well? I had Sky at the time but for some reason stopped watching it.

It might have done actually. I definitely remember it was on a school night, as we'd always talk about it the next day. Sky always seem to have their best shows on around the Sunday slot so I wouldn't have vet against it.

Aye, it was definitely a Sunday night. Me and two other people watched it at school. Me and one of them used to watch a stream the morning after it played in the States(we did this for the last couple of seasons). I think it was a Thursday it got shown in the States so we'd talk about it on Friday during school but the other guy didn't do it so he'd have to leave the room so we didn't spoil it for him! laugh.gif

Special Contribution Awards.

These two are ideas Parscelona came up with. He will no doubt post up the lost of them as they were all great awards biggrin.gif

The Facepalm Moment Of The Year Award - When Just a Bairnannounced that he was going to be a host

The Offside Award: Ayrgirl, for leaving the kitchen and using a computer

:bairn:bairn

Archived