Mafia Watering Hole

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yo man, I'm lookin' forward to this here. I'm lookin' for some good talents, nothing in particular, I'm just lookin' to see what sort of thing Pie and Bovril has to offer, man.

I wouldn't be so certain man, I'm sure Pie and Bovril got mad skillz that they want to show off to the world.

Yo dawgs, I'm sure yo got what it takes, GTG just decided to go a different way, ya feel me? I hope that ya'll still compete in the auditions and give us one helluva show!

Yo dawg, calm down with the racism claims. Randy Jackson ain't no racist. Racist against who man? I'm just speakin' the way I was taught, ya feel me?

My worst fears has come true. Forehead is starting to hallucinate and as some other poster stated he is racist. Do not call 118 phone a doctor mate.

Broxi always here to help.biggrin.gif

My worst fears has come true. Forehead is starting to hallucinate and as some other poster stated he is racist. Do not call 118 phone a doctor mate.

How is it racist? I suppose you'd know all about being prejudice against a group of people. Except, I'm not making fun of any group, I'm not saying any group is inferior and I'm not demeaning anyone. Better luck next time, champ, thanks for coming!

How is it racist? I suppose you'd know all about being prejudice against a group of people. Except, I'm not making fun of any group, I'm not saying any group is inferior and I'm not demeaning anyone. Better luck next time, champ, thanks for coming!

Yo dawg this was a test of your character man and I am not feeling it bro, better luck next time man I am sure you have the talent dawg.

Yo dawg this was a test of your character man and I am not feeling it bro, better luck next time man I am sure you have the talent dawg.

Only one thread at a time for RPing, I have moved threads. Randy Jackson doesn't say bro either, he's not from Jersey, do some research next time.

Kl story bro.

Anyway good luck with the game GTG.

Cringe.

• 2 weeks later...

LOST: the mafia game is ready to go biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

is this ok with everyone or do you want to wait longer?

The biggest poster in Mafia game history may be making a proper comeback in this gamewink.gif

I'd just like to say, you are the best kid.

Aww, thanks. :D I forgive you for your sinful betrayal of me in the last Survivor Game.

The biggest poster in Mafia game history may be making a proper comeback in this gamewink.gif

Eh? No need for me to make a comeback. 8)

Oh wait, did you mean the other definition of 'biggest'? Ohhhh, sorry, that makes a bit of sense then. Sorry.

Eh? No need for me to make a comeback. 8)

Oh wait, did you mean the other definition of 'biggest'? Ohhhh, sorry, that makes a bit of sense then. Sorry.

There will be a need for a come back if you make many more jokes like that. rolleyes.gif

Oh and just so you are all prepared I've quit smoking again so I'm still a moaning faced c**t.

I must be about 2000 posts clear to my closest rival in these games by nowcool.gif

I must be about 2000 posts clear to my closest rival in these games by nowcool.gif

If you take it as an average per game, I bet you me and Lichtie are well up there.

Nizlopi, will this be a role revealing game?(want to know if I can role play my character).

Glad to hear it's good to go and yes, put the sign up thread this weekend biggrin.gif Love Lost and love mafia games, dynamite(most likely from the Black Rock) combination.

Archived