Mafia Watering Hole

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: Sooky will be livid

I know it's not true so I don't mind. wink.gif

Out of interest who did vote for me anyway?

Undeserved IMO.

I concur.

We should do these awards again next year but make it compulsory to vote. Failure to do so should be punished with a 3 month suspension from all mafia and non-mafia games and no chance of an appeal. ph34r.gif

Award Summary:

Best Player

Gordon the Gopher

Worst Player

Litchieforlife

Best Player (Non Mafia)

1st The Real Saints.

Fav Task (Apprentice)

Music Festival

Fav Task (survival)

Anagrams

Best Host

1st Gordon the Gopher

Best Game

Pokemon

Best Stories

The Real Saints

Best New Concept

Risk

Most Devious player

Jambo Stu

Best Independant

Jagfox

Best Mafia Team

Marvel Universe

Best Village Team

Attack of the Vuvuzuela's

Most Enjoyable Game

Futurama

Ding!

Award Summary:

Worst Player

1st. Jojo

2nd = Litchieforlife, Stewbo

Not happy about this <_< Pretty clear who it was judging by who voted

Quite pleased I was quoted for the two Hall of Fame entrants inductions though :)

Also TJR, I voted for you and SLJ as best host I think.

Best Player, Best Non-Mafia Player, Best Stories and Best Game for 'Attack of the Vuvuzelas'. Even though a a couple were joint victories, I am delighted with that. :D Thanks to everyone who voted for me.

You aiming for Hall of Fame in 2012? I would say you and Kyle and SLJ are front runners for 2012 esp with what you have lined up

You aiming for Hall of Fame in 2012? I would say you and Kyle and SLJ are front runners for 2012 esp with what you have lined up

I certainly hope that I can continue to get good results in 2012 and that 'Only Peadophile in the Village' will be deemed a success.

Congrats to you and Forehead. Well deserved.

What have i started by creating a Hall of Fame???

Forehead and GTG went in it as 75% mentioned them in the 'Special Contribution Award' and i thought it was a good idea.

'Intenet: Serious Business' sign up thread will go up tomorrow. Start date is negociatable dependant on uptake speed. Can anyone guess what its about???

It's a shared award, in alphabetical order: Jojo, Shelldon, Smurph, Sooky and ThatBoyRonaldo

:(

Who voted for me?

I never cast any votes because I've only participated in five or so games, and don't feel I could have gave a fair reflection.

Congrats to you and Forehead. Well deserved.

And you sir, well deserved awards.

Forehead and GTG went in it as 75% mentioned them in the 'Special Contribution Award' and i thought it was a good idea.

Nothing bad biggrin.gif

Can you really be inducted into a Hall of Fame when you've not retired? Who cares!!

Well done to all the awardees. Like Smurph I've only been involved in a few games but have really enjoyed them and appreciate the effort put in by the hosts and advisors as well . I hope to participate in more next year.

Keep up the great work.

Jagfox :)

'Intenet: Serious Business' sign up thread will go up tomorrow. Start date is negociatable dependant on uptake speed. Can anyone guess what its about???

As promised sign up thread will be available around 8ish smile.gif

Archived