Mafia Watering Hole

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 2011 Mafia Awards

. Votes in by midnight on Xmas Eve. Results will be published sometime on Boxing Day. NO VOTING FOR YOURSELF!!!

How the awards coming along SLJ?

Still on schedule to be published tomorrow.

The working title of my mafia game is: "Internet; Serious Business", and i am sure everyone will be familiar with the characters and not need to swot up smile.gif

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to this years Mafia Awards, it has been an eventful year to say the least anyway sit back and enjoy.

The first award of the evening is for ASSHOLE of the games, here is the first nominee

SLJ- He makes atrocious decisions as a host and can not come up with any good ideas, Shelldon is even better and he is coming up for 5 this year. Furthermore, he fails in games and indeed to stick to his crappy word, he is useless and a disgrace to these games.

The Winner is.....

SLJ

Congratulations.biggrin.gif

To be fair maybe he's out getting pished. I didn't even submit my award nominations in time because I got asked out. How was everyones Christmas then? I fell asleep at a bus stop at 6 in the morning. biggrin.gif

To be fair maybe he's out getting pished. I didn't even submit my award nominations in time because I got asked out. How was everyones Christmas then? I fell asleep at a bus stop at 6 in the morning. biggrin.gif

Wrong thread.tongue.gif

I agree with TRS and Parscelona this is a joke and defo someone else is hosting next year. We need someone that is reliable and listens to the people how about yours truly? biggrin.gif

Or he could be busy with personal stuff, how about you all wait until he gets back before making assumptions.

how about yours truly? biggrin.gif

No

Forehead, after looking at your scheduling for the upcoming games, there will be no Survival Game until after July the 1st surely that is too long?

No. Kyle's game is supposed to not be typical mafia so it might be survivor-esq. The schedule is at a first come-first serve, unless someone both offers to host one and someone pulls out then we won't have another until after the summer.

I'm not sure what you're expecting me to do with no space and no offers of hosting. blink.gif

Archived