Mafia Watering Hole

Wrong box office poster! I refrain from that kind of nonsense normally! :D

I don't think I'm eligible for it anyway? It was JAB's game, and I was just a caretaker.

It's JAB/XBL in the nominations so I guess you count.

This was also my debut year.

My nominations will be sent in later tonight.

Ooft, would be strong competition indeed. I'd accept just placing!

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Firstly, Broxi has tried to chat up my sister on Facebook. Secondly, Kyle has added her as a friend. Is this some sort of sick, tasteless joke?

:lol:

I know her from years and years of youth theatre. Seeing as your both from Perth and have quite an unusual name, I probably should've put 2 and 2 together :ph34r:

Broxi started sending me messages on facebook a few days ago, saying he was better than me. You know, the usual pish tongue.gif I then asked who it was, he refused to tell me. A quick look on his profile and he was a Rangers fan from somewhere in fife. Didn't take long to click laugh.gif

Broxi started sending me messages on facebook a few days ago, saying he was better than me. You know, the usual pish tongue.gif I then asked who it was, he refused to tell me. A quick look on his profile and he was a Rangers fan from somewhere in fife. Didn't take long to click laugh.gif

I just received this message from him last night;

"Broxi>Sooky

biggrin.gif"

unsure.gif

I'm just glad he can't find me. :lol:

I wouldn't be so sure, knowing your name, I typed your first name into the facebook search bar and you were the first result.

I'm assuming that Broxi asked Turbo what my name was and that's how he found me. There's at least two people, who we're both friends with that I'd expect would tell Broxi.

edit: and was it a good game, Widge?

I wouldn't be so sure, knowing your name, I typed your first name into the facebook search bar and you were the first result.

I'm assuming that Broxi asked Turbo what my name was and that's how he found me. There's at least two people, who we're both friends with that I'd expect would tell Broxi.

edit: and was it a good game, Widge?

I was able to find you as well Widge. wink.gif

Yeah, I told him after he told me his plan of pretending to be Ludo. laugh.gif

Edit: TRS, I definitely would. Is she paying you a wee visit any time soon? wink.gif

Edit: TRS, I definitely would. Is she paying you a wee visit any time soon? wink.gif

Is she the left or right?(it doesn't matter, I just wanted clarity)

I think you all should go on another holiday to Glasgow ph34r.giftongue.gif

edit: nevermind, Broxi sent me the link to the one he's commented on. Top work Broxi! laugh.gif

Is she the left or right?(it doesn't matter, I just wanted clarity)

I think you all should go on another holiday to Glasgow ph34r.giftongue.gif

edit: nevermind, Broxi sent me the link to the one he's commented on. Top work Broxi! laugh.gif

I have Broxi to thank for that too! Her friends seem nice too. tongue.gif She seems to like 'James' a lot! TRS, you must be worried he'll have a breakdown all over her? laugh.gif

I was able to find you as well Widge. wink.gif

Yeah, I told him after he told me his plan of pretending to be Ludo. laugh.gif

Eh?

Christ this is a very vicious game we're in. Tbh I can find Turbo easy enough. So I can just work from their and find the other people.

Just for clarity, I'm not wierd, so this ain't happening.

Archived