Mafia Watering Hole

1000x500px-LL-c7492b1d_facepalm.jpg

Forehead that sums up most of your posts. However, if I can't get to sleep one day I will look at your posts and get bored and tired with the amount of rubbish you post and eventually fall asleep, so thanks I guess.

Yeah,well at least when I post arguments I actually have evidence, I don't just state things and then not actually back it up. Something you do constantly.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forehead I think you need the straw after all, anyway I will be the bigger poster here and move on for the benefit of the other posters reading your guff.

You have yet to provide evidence of where I've been an internet hardman, despite you bringing it up yet again. Not to mention you put it in your signature!

CM Punk is straight edge and you take drugs, so by process of elimination I am Punk and you are Santino then. I would win any day of the week.

150265_10150328727385346_582300345_15469101_5950068_n.jpg

Here is my evidence Forehead doing what he does best.

laugh.gif Posting pictures of me online, you're clearly rattled! I still don't take drugs. I'll admit, I've taken alcohol in the past. Have you never?

In actual fact, I've been really ill since early-mid September(around about the 12th) and as such haven't had a single drop of alcohol since then so I've been straight edge for four months. Have you?

The comparison was based purely on skill, something which you clearly lack if you're gonna pull a photo of me from my facebook to try and win an argument on an internet forum.

Posting photos of others without their permission is unacceptable, and by default counts as losing the argument. Forehead, just message the mods and ask for it to be removed if you want.

Yeah I got my warning level increased because of this, never doing thy again. :lol:

Posting photos of others without their permission is unacceptable, and by default counts as losing the argument. Forehead, just message the mods and ask for it to be removed if you want.

I honestly don't care, it serves as a reminder of Broxi's clear, mental instability.

Never trust a guy who wears a long sleeve t-shirt under a short sleeved one.

Poor show Forehead, never to be trusted again. :(

It's a great look tongue.gif It's also a student flat and it was winter, I recall it being homo killing weather.

The correct procedure is wear a thick Christmas jumper in the winter, of course if it is November, a fetching knitted garment is acceptable. ;)

A Christmas jumper with a Bad Religion t-shirt? Come on!

I'm not wearing anything knitted, ever! I have a stable diet of jeans, long sleeved t-shirt, music/wrestling t-shirt and a hoodie. That's it!

A Christmas jumper with a Bad Religion t-shirt? Come on!

I'm not wearing anything knitted, ever! I have a stable diet of jeans, long sleeved t-shirt, music/wrestling t-shirt and a hoodie. That's it!

See that's your problem clearly, knitwear is the best thing, but then you're going with the whole cool guy ban t-shirt look, not something I'll ever subscribe to :D

You'll be the sort of person who doesnt wear

shorts in summer, hell of it's 10 degrees I'll wear shorts if it summer. :lol:

I would never wear a Christmas jumper.

You're not at uni, your imput is not valid. :P

Tbh when I say christmas jumper, I mean something with a nice pattern, not a fucking snowman or anything.

Check me Gok Widge.

Archived