Mafia Watering Hole

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is my point you are "against me" TJR made a worse "sexist" comment on thread and got a second chance. Yes, it is a game but as a host you can not be bias and you let this cloud your judgement and again in the survival game.

Difference between this and the Apprentice game.

Apprentice game: I made the decisions(bar one which Shelldon made very well)

This game: Your team-mate's will vote you out. No doubt you'll claim the standard of question you had was harder rolleyes.gif

Ludo's posting.. He has two issues to discuss.

1. Having to qualify despite winning the Survivor Game.

2. His role in the sexism scandal.

Therefore, we should expect his post to be completed in about 45 minutes' time.

Get it up ye. Posted before you. :P

As for my role in the sexismgate, well, tbh I couldn't care less. It's a game - Broxi lost. That's all there is to it for me.

That is my point you are "against me" TJR made a worse "sexist" comment on thread and got a second chance. Yes, it is a game but as a host you can not be bias and you let this cloud your judgement and again in the survival game.

I agree Ludo, with me and you not in the game it is already not as "prestigious"

Don't side with me, I still think you're pish.

Difference between this and the Apprentice game.

Apprentice game: I made the decisions(bar one which Shelldon made very well)

This game: Your team-mate's will vote you out. No doubt you'll claim the standard of question you had was harder rolleyes.gif

How come TJR wasn't fired then? You must remain neutral and should of fired him too then?

I would not put it past you in all honesty.sad.gif

You are bias and should let Dave-Bino host.?

You have not mentioned why TJR got a second chance?unsure.gif

Clearly not biased. Your the only one who has a problem with me. A problem you have with spud and others too. Maybe it's you who should just let it go? No-one else hold's a grudge.

Your comment was worse than TJR's. That's why you got punted and he stayed.

Wasn't guaranteed though, you, lichtie and shelldon voting against me and TRS would've guaranteed his removal.

I didn't start out to side with anyone though. The brothers did, and you and TRS did. I was straight down the middle until Shelldon went ( correctly)

Clearly not biased. Your the only one who has a problem with me. A problem you have with spud and others too. Maybe it's you who should just let it go? No-one else hold's a grudge.

Your comment was worse than TJR's. That's why you got punted and he stayed.

No it wasn't my team members found it funny in the PM, it's called team morale and we were getting in the spirit of the game.

Forehead has never screwed me and I have admitted he is good at "power" games.

I think you are at least due me an apology?

No it wasn't my team members found it funny in the PM, it's called team morale and we were getting in the spirit of the game.

Forehead has never screwed me and I have admitted he is good at "power" games.

I think you are at least due me an apology?

For what? Making a decision?

Are you signing up? If so, i look forward to seeing how you do

If not, then you're bottling the chance to show you are an elite player alongside Ludo*1 and The Real Saints. You can hide behind the "your a shit biased host" all you like but really you are shit scared of getting put out in the Qualifiers

Are you signing up?

If not, then you're bottling the chance to show you are an elite player alongside Ludo*1 and The Real Saints. You can hide behind the "your a shit biased host" all you like but really you are shit scared of getting put out in the Qualifiers

If I get an apology then I will consider it as you should remain neutral and consistent as host.

I already proved that I am good at Survival Games and qualified the last time. I didn't say you were "sh*t* but defo biased in the Apprentice game but you improved for the Mafia game and I credited you for that.

I would actually tend to agree that the champion should of automatically qualified and been a team captain. But hey ho.

I would say the same, but at the end of the day it's only a game!

If I get an apology

An apology for making a decision? Jog On

I would say the same, but at the end of the day it's only a game!

It is only a game, but a good way to see what works/doesn't is to try it.

I still believe this is a good idea, because if your in a team you can "hide" for a while, whereas this means one big mistake and your out.

Archived