Mafia Watering Hole

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im not

You need to post a screenshot, out whoever this tosser is.

Did they even use the term "watering hole" specifically? Can't even invent a new term for it laugh.gif

(all of this is said going by you saying that's it's the truth so doesn't count as a whoosh)

You need to post a screenshot, out whoever this tosser is.

Did they even use the term "watering hole" specifically? Can't even invent a new term for it laugh.gif

(all of this is said going by you saying that's it's the truth so doesn't count as a whoosh)

Its a whoosh.

You should feel disgusted at the fact they never invited me to discuss this in a proper pane... I mean channel.

I've not replied to it. Although, it's fair to say, some very interesting proposals were made...

<br />I didnt reply, not sure if Kyle or anyone else did? If person hasnt owned up and explained by tomorrow, I will happily name them.<br /><br />And yes they used the 'watering hole' name<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Just tell us now, they can explain later?

(On this new skin, the quotes are fecked, it's not me honest.)

It was me, I was merely trying to gain some fucking respect in this games and the c***s wouldn't even bother replying. mad.gif

I didn't invite you Ludo, as you've surely not got long left and I didn't want the trouble of a by-election somewhere down the line.

And yes they used the 'watering hole' name

THAT'S why they won't get anywhere, no innovation cool.gif

It was me, I was merely trying to gain some fucking respect in this games and the c***s wouldn't even bother replying. mad.gif

I didn't invite you Ludo, as you've surely not got long left and I didn't want the trouble of a by-election somewhere down the line.

I'm disappointed Turbo. You're out of Forehead's fav five.

Thing is Turbo I dont know why you just didnt post it on thread and some of your ideas were ludicrous!

Thing is Turbo I dont know why you just didnt post it on thread and some of your ideas were ludicrous!

I didn't know how people would take it, and I didn't want to have my ideas ripped apart in public. My offer is still open to those I have messaged though...

<br />I didn't know how people would take it, and I didn't want to have my ideas ripped apart in public. My offer is still open to those I have messaged though...

Shitebag. :(

Archived