Mafia Watering Hole

Im on my phone or othrrwise I would now its in open. Perhaps Turbo will be man enough to copy and paste his post in here for all to see or whether he will shite it.

f**k off, the ideas weren't supported so there's no need to post them on here. Lets just move on. dry.gif

When outwith the games have I been sneaky? Post it now then and prove it.

I never specified outwith the games. You're well behaved outwith the games.

Ha Im sure Forehead will disagree when he sees it. Im sure he will be chuffed to learn part of your proposal was not to allow him and certain others to post on your watering hole thread and you were going to ask for mod rights to delete any posts made.

That's a slight exaggeration there, and you know it. I think it's better if we draw a line under this and move on. I obviously made a mistake in thinking I would have support from certain players, and I apologise to Forehead and others if they feel I've undermined them in any way.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
f**k off, the ideas weren't supported so there's no need to post them on here. Lets just move on. I never specified outwith the games. You're well behaved outwith the games.That's a slight exaggeration there, and you know it. I think it's better if we draw a line under this and move on. I obviously made a mistake in thinking I would have support from certain players, and I apologise to Forehead and others if they feel I've undermined them in any way.

Post your message, we'll have a laugh, then move on. Air needs to be cleared. (f**k me, I do take this seriously :lol: )

Post your message, we'll have a laugh, then move on. Air needs to be cleared. (f**k me, I do take this seriously :lol: )

Yeah, I think the message needs to be posted so that we can actually see what's been posted and then there's no secrets.

edit: that's the only way I can see me dropping it for good, without it there will still be a bit of tension between me and turbo(I can't foresee me dropping it without knowing what was said).

My opinion of Turbo after night has changed to be honest - I can't believe the sheer shitebaggery of the coup attempt. I thought you were a man of integrity (even though your football team doesn't suggest such) but after tonight...

Infact, any games Turbo is involved with (or plays) in the future, I'm out. dry.gif

Look, I just want to move on and by the looks of things so does GtG, so as far as I'm concerned that's the end of it. Again I apologise to the players that feel offended by my actions and the players I dragged into it by sending them a PM.

Guess this marks me out as an untrustworthy c**t for games to come. Guess I'll go to bed before I make it any worse for myself. sad.gif

My opinion of Turbo after night has changed to be honest - I can't believe the sheer shitebaggery of the coup attempt. I thought you were a man of integrity (even though your football team doesn't suggest such) but after tonight...

Infact, any games Turbo is involved with (or plays) in the future, I'm out. dry.gif

You said as much in the PM thread, and I respect what you have to say for the matter. Actually quite embarrassed by my actions, so I'm hoping I'm still welcomed into these games as it would be a shame to miss out because of a horrendous lack of judgement.

You said as much in the PM thread, and I respect what you have to say for the matter. Actually quite embarrassed by my actions, so I'm hoping I'm still welcomed into these games as it would be a shame to miss out because of a horrendous lack of judgement.

^_^ You guys.

Turbo changed the moment he decided to finger a burd, instead of meeting a deadline for the Risk Game.

He needs to spend a lot of time on the naughty step for these latest antics IMO.

I remember that well. You were the c**t ripping into me for that, were you not? laugh.gif

Fine turbo, you're not going to post it? I'm fucking done. You want control of the thread? You can fucking have it. I don't want to be a part of this community if you're going to be an arsehole and try and undercut me like that. This is my thread and my idea, you can't just come in and steal it like that. So here, have the fucking reins and I hope someone comes in and fucks you over like you've done to me, you fucking piece of shit.

Have fun!

Fine turbo, you're not going to post it? I'm fucking done. You want control of the thread? You can fucking have it. I don't want to be a part of this community if you're going to be an arsehole and try and undercut me like that. This is my thread and my idea, you can't just come in and steal it like that. So here, have the fucking reins and I hope someone comes in and fucks you over like you've done to me, you fucking piece of shit.

Have fun!

Mon then!

You should feel disgusted at the fact they never invited me to discuss this in a proper pane... I mean channel.

Shitebag. :(

I'm slightly insulted that I wasn't invited even if, by the sounds of things it was another terrible idea, but it was me who took the beating for suggesting some drastic change. :(

This whole incident was probably less pathetic when it was genuine.

It showed you up for the egotist that you are. (quotes above)

Archived