Mafia Watering Hole

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm....is this all another wind up?

No, as you can tell from his latest response. He says that I 'took his words the wrong way', but he clearly meant them to be taken the wrong way. Maybe he was trying to be funny, but trying to be funny shouldn't be attempted unless you are actually funny. He wanted a reaction, and he got it. And yes, he did text me saying to 'have security' at my gig. It's a shame that he has to resort to personal abuse. And this whole thing about me having such an 'ego' is nonsense.

:rolleyes: 'We are all Mr Parstastic'.. Being a bit hypocritical if you are reading that much into sigs on an internet messageboard. And, no, my sister doesn't know you and hasn't given you my number. You texted me on the day I posted my number on my wall.

Anyway, I have decided to use 9 players in my mini game. This means jagfox and GG can take part. However, there is now a free space open for anyone who wishes to take Mr Parstastic's place.

I have also been considering the idea of creating a 'Mafia Arguments' thread. If somebody has any 'beef' with another P&B member then, between them, they organise a date to have an argument. I will organise the dates in a post on the first page. Sound promising?

Listing your achievements is by far worse, all they other examples I have gave as well.rolleyes.gif

That sums you up, I am not allowed to play in your game now due to an argument you started as you are fragile, surely it should be first come first serve and I won't mention your sister.tongue.gif

The argument thread sounds good, as this thread will stay game related.smile.gif

:rolleyes: 'We are all Mr Parstastic'.. Being a bit hypocritical if you are reading that much into sigs on an internet messageboard. And, no, my sister doesn't know you and hasn't given you my number. You texted me on the day I posted my number on my wall.

Anyway, I have decided to use 9 players in my mini game. This means jagfox and GG can take part. However, there is now a free space open for anyone who wishes to take Mr Parstastic's place.

I have also been considering the idea of creating a 'Mafia Arguments' thread. If somebody has any 'beef' with another P&B member then, between them, they organise a date to have an argument. I will organise the dates in a post on the first page. Sound promising?

I'd scoosh that.

You guys would be part of a 5-man panel to decide which arguments should go ahead..

We need our 5 man panel to decide if the 5 man panel should decide.

Where's xbl with his facepalm-o-meter.

It was a joke, and it was still funnier than your tear stained closing of the thread.;)

And before Gy gets involved, you should have a question mark at the end of that sentence.

It was a joke, and it was still funnier than your tear stained closing of the thread.;)

And before Gy gets involved, you should have a question mark at the end of that sentence.

You forgot the "in my opinion" at the end of that first sentence. You keep saying it's a joke, the five man panel, but you're repeatedly mentioning it. rolleyes.gif

Um...it wasn't a question. ph34r.gif

I'm in no position to question anyone's grammar. Even if I was I wouldn't because it is one of the first signs that you have run out of comebacks.

On reflection of what I have posted I would like to take this time to apologize to TRS, my comment was not meant to sound bad, however, I can understand why you thought it did. It takes a brave person to say sorry and I will, we have got on really well in the past and have been up there with the best, I hope you can forgive me as you are always a great poster, with this being said I hope I get reinstated to your game? once again sorry.x

On reflection of what I have posted I would like to take this time to apologize to TRS, my comment was not meant to sound bad, however, I can understand why you thought it did. It takes a brave person to say sorry and I will, we have got on really well in the past and have been up there with the best, I hope you can forgive me as you are always a great poster, with this being said I hope I get reinstated to your game? once again sorry.x

Thanks. The whole 'death threat' thing has been cleared up now and Mr P has said it was meant to be a joke. He does seem like a harmless guy, so I believe him.

I will take your request into consideration, although I have had offers from two fine players to take your place. ;)

Archived