Mafia Watering Hole

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I've got three exams in the first two weeks of May(think it's something like 6,7 and 14th) and a class test like a week later after those three. sad.gif

Should say, obviously I'm not expecting the game to be put on hold for me or anything like that. Just a note to GTG if he was wondering why I didn't sign up if it does go ahead.

1. SLJ

2. Mr Parstastic

3. GtG

4. Ludo *1

5. gy diamond

6. Kyle

7. Stewbo

8. jagfox

9. Gareth_Glasgow

Reserve list: Forehead, parforlife, number one wasp

These are the 9 players who expressed a desire to take part in the tester game due to start tomorrow. I will soon start a PM with these people and it would be appreciated if they could confirm their places in the game. Forehead, number one wasp and parforlife are the names on the reserve list, and it would be better to give them a go if anyone is unsure whether they can contribute a decent amount.

I will be creating the PM thread for all of you later tonight and telling you all the rules at that stage. Your roles will either be sent by 11pm tonight or tomorrow morning depending on whether I get enough positive responses from the 9 players who showed initial interest.

I will be creating the PM thread for all of you later tonight and telling you all the rules at that stage. Your roles will either be sent by 11pm tonight or tomorrow morning depending on whether I get enough positive responses from the 9 players who showed initial interest.

>Not making it on a proboard/forumotion for spectators to view.

Disappoint.

>Not making it on a proboard/forumotion for spectators to view.

Disappoint.

It might not work the way I want it to work. I have to make sure the game will be a success before revealing it to you, the people who matter. ;)

To be honest, it's not overly complex. It's basically a mafia game with a few major twists to the format.

It might not work the way I want it to work. I have to make sure the game will be a success before revealing it to you, the people who matter. ;)

To be honest, it's not overly complex. It's basically a mafia game with a few major twists to the format.

Poof. tongue.gif

Archived