Mafia Watering Hole

Yeahhhh, if anyone says that they wouldn't have gone on the NSFW forum before they were 18, they are bending the truth. As much as I would like to be considered a responsible host, I would actively encourage Shelldon and Sooky to participate in my game. :ph34r: (If they receive an invitation from me, of course).

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeahhhh, if anyone says that they wouldn't have gone on the NSFW forum before they were 18, they are bending the truth. As much as I would like to be considered a responsible host, I would actively encourage Shelldon and Sooky to participate in my game. :ph34r: (If they receive an invitation from me, of course).

Well obviously I would receive an invitation! rolleyes.gif

Have you told them yet? Sooner the better sookster!

Not yet but you'll be the first to know. wink.gif The fact that I only want to do it once and they barely want to be seen together makes it a little more tricky though! laugh.gif

Which one do you live with? Tell them first.

I believe Forehead came out recently so he may be able to give you some advice

My Dad, but it turns out that my Mum is moving to America in June so I best do it quickly!

And I'll be sure to ask Forehead! laugh.gif

One of my best mates came out to his parents at the same age Sooky is now. He only came out to his friends after school had finished because he was scared about the reaction it would get. Of course, nobody cared a jot.

Being honest this is what my intention was to do. I'm sure most people will be fine with it but I'm worried that there might be a few that won't take it so well. Besides no ones actually asked me so it's not like I'm concealing the truth. tongue.gif

But onto the serious stuff, I will get an invite TRS, right?! sad.gif

TRS, the game looks fantastic. I'm sure everyone will love the full version. There's a few really nice touches so far, oo-errrrr. :D

Sooky, good for you. On a serious note, one of my best friends came out fairly recently (although I think most people knew anyway) and he says he's been a lot happier since and a lot more comfortable with himself. It's not like it's a big deal or a bad thing anyway. Don't miss out on the NSFW Memes thread though. ;)

Being honest this is what my intention was to do. I'm sure most people will be fine with it but I'm worried that there might be a few that won't take it so well. Besides no ones actually asked me so it's not like I'm concealing the truth. tongue.gif

But onto the serious stuff, I will get an invite TRS, right?! sad.gif

Yeah, I was the last one he told because he was worried I might be homophobic! :angry: If you met me, you would understand how ridiculous that is.

As for your question, I will not reveal anything as of yet. ;) But I do think you're a good, intelligent player who participates well. So that may stand in your favour..

That's us done with the tester game. Some very promising aspects to it. Had to end it prematurely though as it was reaching an inevitable conclusion and it highlighted the fact that a few changes need to be made. I now have a few possible solutions to this minor issue, and I have faith that the game will be an enjoyable one.

Thankyou to the volunteers who have made things a lot clearer for me! Invitations will begin to be sent out soon. :)

Archived