Mafia Watering Hole

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How would it work? Would we get to pick our own wrestlers?

Battle Royale is a novel, manga and film about a class of Japanese school children who, in the chaotic Japanese future, are sent to an island and forced to kill each other in a last man standing competition.

That's the basic premise. I strongly suggest you watch the film as it's one of the greatest ever made.

Although perhaps not suitable for guys like Sooky and Shelldon to play

Is it full of 'adult' content? Wouldn't surprise me with TRS, the dirty bugger! :P

Nice one 8)

Big thumbs up for TRS game, I'm hooked now and can't wait to play it with 20-30 people

^ this.

Aw, cheers. :D As far as tester games go, this has gone a lot better than I could have hoped for. It certainly helps when everybody participates as much as the 9 volunteers have been doing.

Is it full of 'adult' content? Wouldn't surprise me with TRS, the dirty bugger! :P

Pfft, it's tame.. Although I am mulling over the possibility of holding it in the NSFW forum. I don't want to upset any sensitive souls. Although, I guess paedophilia is always going to be a fairly touchy subject.. :ph34r:

The fact that he is going to be sending a PM to Div to check if its ok to go in the NSFW forum should tell you all you need to know :lol:

Plus you and Shelldon are young enough to be genuine victims in this game and be scared of pedo's

The fact that he is going to be sending a PM to Div to check if its ok to go in the NSFW forum should tell you all you need to know :lol:

Plus you and Shelldon are young enough to be genuine victims in this game and be scared of pedo's

Seriously? Fucking hell.

If he does put the brakes on it, you can just host it on forumotion. I just played a game on their and the moderator actually setup the main board, a mafia board and a spectators board all on the same board, just as different sub-forums that you can make hidden to those who shouldn't see it. Nifty.

I'm actually sending him a PM to check it it's OK to go in the General Nonsense forum. :P I doubt my chances though. It will be fine in the NSFW forum, I'm sure.

I'm actually sending him a PM to check it it's OK to go in the General Nonsense forum. :P I doubt my chances though. It will be fine in the NSFW forum, I'm sure.

Shelldon and Sooky won't be able to play, the NSFW forum is 18+ laugh.gif

Pfftt.. I didn't realise there was an age restriction on the keyboard letters 'IAGREE'. ;)

This is the NSFW (Not Safe For Work) section of the forum.

If you enter this part of the forum you need to acknowledge that you accept there will be content in here which may be offensive and may involve nudity. You also acknowledge that you are over 18.

NOTE; When you access this section of the forum you will be asked for a password. This is to acknowledge that you have read and understood the above warning. The password is "IAGREE"

Do not enter if you are easily offended or under-18

As an upstanding member of the community, I'm sure you don't condone rule breaking.

As an upstanding member of the community, I'm sure you don't condone rule breaking.

No, of course I don't. :( My first priority is to get this game in the General Nonsense forum. If I have to resort to another location, then so be it. But that will be decided at a later stage. General theme aside, the game won't be too explicit. In fact, I think it would be both enjoyable and educational for the younger members of the forum. 8)

I've been in the NSFW section a few times before. Although, there doesn't seem to be much in there to interest me. I have uh, specific tastes. ph34r.gif

Archived