Mafia Watering Hole

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Ludo hypothetically agreed to go, I would be tempted. Never before has a P&B poster been clouded by so much mystery. I want to see him for myself.

Considering putting together a dream team. Join it and play the Michael Owen role with jamamafegan4 as Tony Hibbert.

Considering putting together a dream team. Join it and play the Michael Owen role with jamamafegan4 as Tony Hibbert.

:lol: I'm definitely up for that if I'm not on holiday at the time. I used to be a world-class poacher but haven't really played football for about 2 or 3 years. The Michael Owen comparison is very fitting.

:lol: I'm definitely up for that if I'm not on holiday at the time. I used to be a world-class poacher but haven't really played football for about 2 or 3 years. The Michael Owen comparison is very fitting.

If we end up in the same group as you, you're getting halfed 8)

laugh.giflaugh.gif

I am very interested in this 5's malarky. I would most likely be able to play unless it was a sunday as I work those days...

laugh.giflaugh.gif

I am very interested in this 5's malarky. I would most likely be able to play unless it was a sunday as I work those days...

It's Saturday 16th June, which is annoying as that is the day I get back from a holiday with the family. So, for me, it seems unlikely. :( Fuuuuuuck. Will confirm later.

Right I'm getting confused:

The PnB 5's is on SATURDAY 16th JUNE. It's based in GLASGOW(played near City Centre), with the party based in The Ark afterwards.

I'm thinking of putting together a "mafia" 5's team. Ability doesn't matter. Just promise you won't try and stab each other having been "wronged" in a game.

Naturally saying that you are "IN" does NOT commit you to playing, so if you find something else has come up, then don't worry. Leave on thread if your In and i'll add your name to the list

PnB 5's sign-up:

SLJ

When are you unleashing the peados TRS?

May 4th if I recall correctly....

Don't suppose its possible to get Apprentice 3 done before then is it?

TRS can push his back, maybe start it on the 9th ph34r.gifwhistling.gif

This would work very well for me as my Geography exam is on the 8th and then I have a 2 week break before my next exam so I'll have lots of time for playing studying. ph34r.gif

Archived