Mafia Watering Hole

This would work very well for me as my Geography exam is on the 8th and then I have a 2 week break before my next exam so I'll have lots of time for playing studying. ph34r.gif

Yeah, I've got two on the 7th and 8th so the 9th would work out well for me. Think the other two are on the 15th and 24th so plenty of time for studying which would allow me to play. That 24th exam is only on 4 hours of lectures though laugh.gif

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right I'm getting confused:

The PnB 5's is on SATURDAY 16th JUNE. It's based in GLASGOW(played near City Centre), with the party based in The Ark afterwards.

I'm thinking of putting together a "mafia" 5's team. Ability doesn't matter. Just promise you won't try and stab each other having been "wronged" in a game.

Naturally saying that you are "IN" does NOT commit you to playing, so if you find something else has come up, then don't worry. Leave on thread if your In and i'll add your name to the list

PnB 5's sign-up:

SLJ

I'll hopefully have my own side for the 5s again. Hope you get a team together though.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got around to doing the Survivor Rankings there.......

It's very interesting results..........

I'll post it up after the Apprentice game is over :)

That's all the invitations sent now. 21 official invitations and 25 'reserve' invitations. So if you haven't received one, you should be ashamed of yourself.

I think it's a bad idea to start the game on a Wednesday when I have a gig on the Friday anyway, so I'm going to change the date again to Monday 14th May. And that is the FINAL CONFIRMED date, unless a lot of people are unhappy with it.

That's all the invitations sent now. 21 official invitations and 25 'reserve' invitations. So if you haven't received one, you should be ashamed of yourself.

I think it's a bad idea to start the game on a Wednesday when I have a gig on the Friday anyway, so I'm going to change the date again to Monday 14th May. And that is the FINAL CONFIRMED date, unless a lot of people are unhappy with it.

:(:o

TRS, you don't consider me one of the best 21 players? Pfft, least I know where I stand. Feel like a cheap hooker.

You are completely wrong.

Including 'reserve' invitations, I have sent 46 overall. So technically it is more accurate to say I don't consider you one of the best 46 players.

Including 'reserve' invitations, I have sent 46 overall. So technically it is more accurate to say I don't consider you one of the best 46 players.

Have you actually sent these invitations? ;) Your suck up message says differently. :P

You have a short memory as I single handed won 'Return of Gretna FC' ;)

Archived