Mafia Watering Hole

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you actually sent these invitations? ;) Your suck up message says differently. :P

I started to think to myself, 'can I really afford to hand out invitations willy-nilly to people who failed to turn up for the tester game'? My heart said 'Yes.' My head said 'No'. I always go with my head.

I started to think to myself, 'can I really afford to hand out invitations willy-nilly to people who failed to turn up for the tester game'? My heart said 'Yes.' My head said 'No'. I always go with my head.

You handed them out 'willy-nilly' regardless, there aren't 46 quality players on this site, hell there aren't even 15 and then you didn't even include 2 of that 15. Shocking stuff.8)

You handed them out 'willy-nilly' regardless, there aren't 46 quality players on this site, hell there aren't even 15 and then you didn't even include 2 of that 15. Shocking stuff.8)

If it's any consolation, you and Jambo Stu only just missed out. At the end of the day, contribution is the key thing. I decided to give the final spot to jojo.

If it's any consolation, you and Jambo Stu only just missed out. At the end of the day, contribution is the key thing. I decided to give the final spot to jojo.

Walloper.:lol:

Didn't get one either.

No worries though, all the best for the game TRS

Dammit. I had a theory that everyone who was involved in the pregame has been told(in that thread) to pretend that they'd got invites. I suppose it could be true and you're just stirring the pot.

I hope this is all a clever and harsh ruse. I didn't even know we had 46 players that would play regularly, but if Jambo Stu, Ludo, GTG and I didn't make it then there's some corruption afoot.

My initial plan for the risk game was actually do have you guys battling for Europe whilst running same game on mafiascum/other forum with them conquering Africa.

Then at the end reveal the twist and have you battle each other over different forums. Didn't come to pass though at their end

TRS is one lazy arsehole. He forgot about the invitations he said would be sent 'tomorrow' until SLJ reminded him by being on the wind up. Not sure I even want to take part if this is your attitude to hosting. sad.gif

My initial plan for the risk game was actually do have you guys battling for Europe whilst running same game on mafiascum/other forum with them conquering Africa.

Then at the end reveal the twist and have you battle each other over different forums. Didn't come to pass though at their end

Sound's decent.

As leader of Europe's finest i'm confident i'd lead us to a resounding victory cool.gif

Archived