Mafia Watering Hole

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So who has a break-down first, for not getting an invite??

I would have, but I wasn't expecting one.

Edit- Actually scrap that I may have just recieved one. :ph34r:

Didn't receive an invite, gutted.

Me neither : (

Nor have I.

I thought taking part in the tester confirmation in this game?

Disgrace - I spent ages playing the game. :angry:

Me neither : (

That's what you get for calling me a 'fcuked up little man.' ;)

ALL invitations have now been sent. For those of you who just missed out on the shortlist of 20, don't fear. I imagine there's a high probability that not everyone I have sent a PM to will be able to play. I have a few posters in mind who I would also like to play if spaces become available.

The preview thread opens tomorrow night, with a list of everyone who has confirmed their place in the game so far, as well as a introductory 'story'.. Stay tuned.

I can reveal that 11 posters have already confirmed their place in this game. Good going!

It depends how graphic we're getting here. I take it it's either in the GN or NSFW part, that's the issue?

I also take back my proboards shout, it's really ugly. Forumotion is the way to go now. I played an entire game on there(the host wanted people to sign up with their character names, I'd give the link but I'm taking some of the ideas for my Battle Royale game). He also managed to have the main game threads, the two mafia boards and the moderators boards all on the same URL. He just hide the relevant boards from the other people. Tremendous fun.

If its anything like tester game, people will complain if in gen nonsense.

It's probably for the best that this game is put in NSFW wink.gif

Is there images? Because that's the only thing I would deem NSFW, text is censored and not really visible to the naked eye in work. But obviously I can't really say given I've not played the tester.

This could set a dangerous precedent though...The NSFW forum only has 1 page of threads, are threads still visible even if they fall off the page, like will it still work if I link it in the OP?

I think its more the sensitive nature of paedophilia. The characters and jokes and games all 'make fun' of paedophilia and people making lots of references to shagging kids etc as that's the theme of the game. Whilst most would take it in the fun its meant to be, I wouldn't be surprised if some easily offended onlookers made some complaints.

Is there images? Because that's the only thing I would deem NSFW, text is censored and not really visible to the naked eye in work. But obviously I can't really say given I've not played the tester.

This could set a dangerous precedent though...The NSFW forum only has 1 page of threads, are threads still visible even if they fall off the page, like will it still work if I link it in the OP?

Yeah, I started a thread which has since fallen off the page but is still accessible via link.

Breaking news - ONLY PAEDOPHILE IN THE VILLAGE WILL BE THE FIRST EVER MAFIA-SURVIVOR (OR SURAFIA) GAME, AND THE FIRST EVER OF ITS KIND TO TAKE PLACE IN THE NSFW FORUM.

Preview thread will open tonight (in the NSFW forum). I will make a post on here when it is opened, so that nobody misses it.

Now, there is only one issue with the NSFW forum according to Div, and that is the participation of under-18s. As far as I'm aware, one invitation has been sent to an under-18..

Archived