Mafia Watering Hole

Yeah, I started a thread which has since fallen off the page but is still accessible via link.

Breaking news - ONLY PAEDOPHILE IN THE VILLAGE WILL BE THE FIRST EVER MAFIA-SURVIVOR (OR SURAFIA) GAME, AND THE FIRST EVER OF ITS KIND TO TAKE PLACE IN THE NSFW FORUM.

Preview thread will open tonight (in the NSFW forum). I will make a post on here when it is opened, so that nobody misses it.

Now, there is only one issue with the NSFW forum according to Div, and that is the participation of under-18s. As far as I'm aware, one invitation has been sent to an under-18..

Knew it :lol:

It'll be the mafia players and the perverts (not that they're mutually exclusive) in the same place.

Love it.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I started a thread which has since fallen off the page but is still accessible via link.

Breaking news - ONLY PAEDOPHILE IN THE VILLAGE WILL BE THE FIRST EVER MAFIA-SURVIVOR (OR SURAFIA) GAME, AND THE FIRST EVER OF ITS KIND TO TAKE PLACE IN THE NSFW FORUM.

Preview thread will open tonight (in the NSFW forum). I will make a post on here when it is opened, so that nobody misses it.

Now, there is only one issue with the NSFW forum according to Div, and that is the participation of under-18s. As far as I'm aware, one invitation has been sent to an under-18..

Oh don't mind me, I'm a big boy. wink.gif

Ultimately it is YOU who bears full responsibility as it is YOU who has to type in the password to 'acknowledge' that you're over 18. Therefore, I'll allow you to play if you're willing to take that risk. ;)

What's the worst that could happen? ph34r.gif

After the inclusion of The PnB Apprentice Season 3 and Survivor 4: Redemption Island, the latest ranking table is as follows:

1) Jagfox [1 Game]

2) ForzaDundee [1 Game]

3) The Real Saints [7 Games]

4) Stewbo [3 Games]

5) SFLKING [1 Game]

6) Ludo *1 [5 Games]

7) Jupe 1407 [1 Game]

8) South Lanarkshire Jag [2 Games, 2 Hosted]

9) Pencils [1 Game]

10) Just a Bairn [4 Games, 1/2 Hosted]

11) Gordon the Gopher [6 Games, 3 Hosted]

12) Gareth_Glasgow [2 Games]

13) Broxi #1 [4 Games]

14) GingerSaint [5 Games]

15) Kyle [6 Games, 1 Hosted]

16) Nocturnal Groove [2 Games]

17) G_Man 1985 [1 Game]

18) Turbo_Dee [5 Games]

19) Widge [4 Games]

20) Number One Wasp [6 Games]

21) Nizlopi [2 Games]

22) Forehead7 [5 Games]

23) Dave_Binos [4 Games]

24) AlMacD [1 Game]

25) GY Diamond [5 Games]

26) The Jambo Rocker [3 Games]

27) Jambo Stu [5 Games]

28) Nevets_8 [1 Game]

29)Smurph [1 Game]

30) Ayrgirl [3 Games]

31) Die Hard Doonhamer [3 Games]

32) Sooky [3 Games]

33) Parscelona [2 Games]

34) XBL [3 Games, 1/2 Hosted]

35) Ginge123 [1 Game]

36) Shelldon [3 Games]

37) ThatBoyRonaldo [3 Games]

38) Lichtgilphead [3 Games]

39) Phanni Tickler [1 Game]

40) Scotty Tunbridge [1 Game]

41) Mr Brightside [1 Game]

42) Rajpelt [1 Game]

43) Growl3th [1 Game]

44) ICT Chris [1 Game

45) Jojo [2 Games]

46) Lichtieforlife [4 Games]

There has been one change in criteria that has affected the table a lot compared to the previous, that being I have removed penalties for non-participation and mod-kills.

Notable movers (and non movers) include 4 new entrants in the top 20, TRS retaining his crown as top of the regular players, Ludo dropping down the table and Stewbo moving up 13 places after an unbeaten run in the latest installment of The Apprentice led him to a record high points total for a single game.

points are awarded for task wins up until the semi final, then for losing in the semi final and final and also for winning. points are also awarded for hosting and advising.

I added the number of games everybody had played this time around because we've had a lot of new players coming in, this way people can see for themselves which positions are 'false'/'exagerrated'

It's obviously not perfect, but I think there should be a higher weighting for second/third/fourth games(as it goes up). You can see that half of the top 10 have only played 1 game, obviously did well, but it doesn't seem right.

Disappointed in my placing, those Survivor games(I suspect the shitfuck where Jambo Stu fucked me is the one keeping me way down). If the Apprentice hadn't been at such a bad time for me then I'd maybe have done well in that and boosted my score.

It's obviously not perfect, but I think there should be a higher weighting for second/third/fourth games(as it goes up). You can see that half of the top 10 have only played 1 game, obviously did well, but it doesn't seem right.

Disappointed in my placing, those Survivor games(I suspect the shitfuck where Jambo Stu fucked me is the one keeping me way down). If the Apprentice hadn't been at such a bad time for me then I'd maybe have done well in that and boosted my score.

You are partially correct with the second part, without that game you'd be around the same spot as GingerSaint.

I did think about weighting it for every game, or even just using the total points earned rather than the average. Although it initially looks more accurate, my worry is that guys like TRS and Ludo would never be dethroned, theoritically they could always play more games than the likes of Gareth_Glasgow or Jagfox.

The other option I can think of just now is to keep my own records the same, but only post players who have played more than 2 games?

Keeps things accurate and theres no danger of people being forgotten....

Technically I still consider myself 1st, given the amount of games I have played in comparison to others. ;)

You've played 2 more games than me, if we were level at 5 each, I'd be top dog. I'm the Ronnie O'Sullivan, you're the Peter Ebdon.

You are partially correct with the second part, without that game you'd be around the same spot as GingerSaint.

I did think about weighting it for every game, or even just using the total points earned rather than the average. Although it initially looks more accurate, my worry is that guys like TRS and Ludo would never be dethroned, theoritically they could always play more games than the likes of Gareth_Glasgow or Jagfox.

The other option I can think of just now is to keep my own records the same, but only post players who have played more than 2 games?

Why is that a worry? We're evidently the best around these days only a resurgent NG could break the big 2.

TBH, there's probably no perfect system, short of getting a complex maths formula to do it(I'd offer but I just fucked up a maths exam today so am definitely not the best person to ask)

You've played 2 more games than me, if we were level at 5 each, I'd be top dog. I'm the Ronnie O'Sullivan, you're the Peter Ebdon.

-_-

Why is that a worry? We're evidently the best around these days only a resurgent NG could break the big 2.

<_< Dont see NG getting top 5 tbh

Disappointed in my placing, those Survivor games(I suspect the shitfuck where Jambo Stu fucked me is the one keeping me way down).

When was this? :unsure: .............. :P

Archived