Mafia Watering Hole

Well, I guess any publicity is good publicity. :lol: The game being moved is P&B's loss.

Any comments on my alternative forum I posted up a link to yesterday? Otherwise, I might go with Forehead's suggestion. Don't want the whole thing to turn into a hassle for everyone though.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I guess any publicity is good publicity. :lol: The game being moved is P&B's loss.

Any comments on my alternative forum I posted up a link to yesterday? Otherwise, I might go with Forehead's suggestion. Don't want the whole thing to turn into a hassle for everyone though.

Where's the link?(unless it was the one in your signature, in which I've got it).

Will other people on the forum not mind? As long as you can guarantee that it won't get deleted or anything then I'm all for it. I just want to play this game biggrin.gif

Where's the link?(unless it was the one in your signature, in which I've got it).

Will other people on the forum not mind? As long as you can guarantee that it won't get deleted or anything then I'm all for it. I just want to play this game biggrin.gif

Yep, it's the one in my signature. I only set it up as a temporary replacement for our main fans' forum when it had technical difficulties. Nobody has posted there since about 2008, so I doubt anyone will mind. :P And I can guarantee nothing will be deleted.

What? :blink:

Priests abused children and the Catholic Church has admitted hiding evidence of this abuse. It was making fun of priests and these incidents, not Catholics in general. I don't see why this should be off-limits for this forum since it did happen, there's several similar jokes on the Sick Jokes thread.

Religion deserves to be ridiculed anyway.

Loads of institutions have been breeding ground for abuse. Scouts, children homes, football teams, schools and of course churches....

My point was more about the pope depicted as screwing altar boys could be deemed offensive and sectarian. If you emailed that story to a catholic colleague at work by mistake you would expect to be fired for gross misconduct, if they complained.

Anyway I'm sure many other institutions will be getting it tight on the new game thread ;)

Yep, it's the one in my signature. I only set it up as a temporary replacement for our main fans' forum when it had technical difficulties. Nobody has posted there since about 2008, so I doubt anyone will mind. :P And I can guarantee nothing will be deleted.

In that case I'm all for it biggrin.gif

Archived