Mafia Watering Hole

I know I say this every time, but wasn't the last survivor game dead recently? In fact, it was, as I had to pull out of it due to job interviews! That was only February/March I think!

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My game will be ready in a week or so, gives people plenty of time to rest and let us know about any holidays. Oh aye, and I'm a lazy b*****d that may or may not have finished the entire planning process. laugh.gif

I'm away this weekend, shouldn't interfere though. Not sure when I'm coming back(likely to be Monday/Tuesday), if the signup thread goes up without me them proxy me in please.

I know I say this every time, but wasn't the last survivor game dead recently? In fact, it was, as I had to pull out of it due to job interviews! That was only February/March I think!

I think it was mid February. It's been a gap of around 3/4 months between each game so thats not too bad. I'm swithering on whether to do it during the EUROs and have dodgy task times or wait until afterwards and risk losing half the players to TitP :(

What would you guys rather?

ps. I hope you'll be signing up xbl, thought you suited JABs game very well with all the scheming (plus you'd be ideal to take over as host if I have a breakdown :P:lol: )

Am I still an auto qualifier Stewbo 8)

My superb performance on redemption island secured me a top 10 finish I think, someone posted a list of auto qualifiers/captains after the last game I think.

If you are running it through Euro's, dont do it when group stages are on as there is matches every night

Am I still an auto qualifier Stewbo 8)

My superb performance on redemption island secured me a top 10 finish I think, someone posted a list of auto qualifiers/captains after the last game I think.

If you are running it through Euro's, dont do it when group stages are on as there is matches every night

This is correct

I think there are matches on every night until the semi-finals of the euros :( late games are all 19:45 kick offs aswell so it'd be 10pm or 6:30/7pm tasks :blink:

SLJ, GingerSaint, Ludo and TRS are in line to make their 1st, 2nd, 4th and 4th starts as captains (ETA: fucking knew I'd get them wrong if I guessed <_<)

Already qualified due to their performances last time around are Gareth_Glasgow, Just a Bairn, Broxi/Mr Parstastic, Forehead7, Widge, Phanni Ticklar, Ginge123 and Gordon the Gopher

All places are subject to application to the game, any non-entrants places will be taken by the highest available place in the qualifying task

I think it was mid February. It's been a gap of around 3/4 months between each game so thats not too bad. I'm swithering on whether to do it during the EUROs and have dodgy task times or wait until afterwards and risk losing half the players to TitP :(

What would you guys rather?

ps. I hope you'll be signing up xbl, thought you suited JABs game very well with all the scheming (plus you'd be ideal to take over as host if I have a breakdown :P:lol: )

Summers are ALWAYS bad times for these games, as the football season isn't on, plus a lot of people go away for their holidays and stuff. Also there are long evenings, bbqs and the like. In previous summers, mafia games have had to be postponed due to lack of numbers, so if you're running something as intensive and time consuming as this, summer might not be the best time!

SLJ, GingerSaint, Ludo and TRS are in line to make their 1st, 2nd, 4th and 3rd starts as captains (ETA: fucking knew I'd get them wrong if I guessed dry.gif)

Already qualified due to their performances last time around are Gareth_Glasgow, Just a Bairn, Broxi/Mr Parstastic, Forehead7, Widge, Phanni Ticklar, Ginge123 and Gordon the Gopher

All places are subject to application to the game, any non-entrants places will be taken by the highest available place in the qualifying task

What was your guesses? It should be my 5th time, but SLJ (Was he the last host?) was a c**t about it.dry.gif

What was your guesses? It should be my 5th time, but SLJ (Was he the last host?) was a c**t about it.dry.gif

Tell me about it... -_-

Think I had 1, 2, 3 and 2 originally. It's fixed now anyway.

Think I'll be sitting out games for now. I'm just too busy and struggling to get motivated when I do sign up for the games.

Fingers crossed things will slow down again after summer and I'll have more time/motivation. Absence makes the heart grow fonder and all that!

Best of luck with HP turbo. I'll be a keen observer.

Archived