Mafia Watering Hole

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has there been a DC Universe Mafia game?

Nope. I put it as an option when I ran the poll but it lost to Sitcom, I then decided that f**k you lot because I'm doing Battle Royale(I made some real progress on this last night).

Believe it or not, I did at some point think about maybe doing a poll on getting the top 20 movie characters of all time, but I watch far more TV and could get a far more appealing interest in doing it through that. But that sounds like something I could get into!

Tbf I haven't actually done anything for a second Dragonball Z installment and a lot of people struggled to really know who their characters were. US TV would be cracked. There would be plenty of room for having a power for each character.

f**k yes. You should make it you get to choose your character (if you want) and allow role playing. There could be room for some tremendous fun here.

Are we up next?

You're intended to be, yes.

I didn't even have a theme down so unless I missed it, you never had one set in stone.

TEE-VEE SHOWS. TEE-VEE SHOWS (in the form of a chant)

TJR posted up a "preview" earlier on. But it's been changed dramatically from that.

I've had an idea for a game, that would take at most a week and in more reality a couple of days.

It's not a mafia game and would involve 16 players. Would i be able to slot it in before i go away? If not, it doesn't matter.

Thought's on this?

Archived