Mafia Watering Hole

Supposed to be SLJ/TJR with whatever they're doing then Survivor 5 after that, assuming everyone is alright with that.

The Survivor game is about ready to go, I'd like to add to a couple of extra tasks in just incase anything happens but I already have enough to get it going.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TJR was putting finishing touches to the game over the weekend.

My triple elimination tournament has been shelved, unless Stewbo is happy with the prize that i'm offering as reward for winning it....

Would be a very tasty warm-up to 5urvivor i think...

TJR was putting finishing touches to the game over the weekend.

My triple elimination tournament has been shelved, unless Stewbo is happy with the prize that i'm offering as reward for winning it....

Would be a very tasty warm-up to 5urvivor i think...

Oh no I didn't mean I wasn't happy with it, it was genuine curiosity over how it would work without blatant cheating going on :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Woooo!!!!!!

That's me put the finishing touches on my Survivor tasks and we should be ready to start signups next week thumbup2.gif

I was just going to use the old funtrivia thing for qualifiers but I can use one of the other tasks for them if people want something new.

Also considering a big change to the format, not sure how it'l work out though.ph34r.gif

What's the seeded list?

Auto-qualifying as team captains due to hosting and their excellent performances in the last game:

South Lanarkshire Jag (Qualifying as Previous Host)

GingerSaint (Qualifying as Reigning Champion)

Ludo (Qualifying as Losing Finalist)

The Real Saints (Qualifying as Losing Finalist)

The Remaining Seeded Players:

Will be revealed before the start of the qualifiers

cool.gif

I might be in for the survivor game as its a format I enjoy (sadly, I never got the chance to play properly last time). What days do you expect it to run from and till? And how devious do the rules permit you to be?

I might be in for the survivor game as its a format I enjoy (sadly, I never got the chance to play properly last time). What days do you expect it to run from and till? And how devious do the rules permit you to be?

The current mafia game should be finished by this weekend, so I'll leave it up to the public (you guys) to decide when to start: This weekend (Qualifiers 19th), next midweek (Qualifiers 21st/22nd), next weekend (Qualifiers 26th) or the midweek after (Qualifiers 28th/29th)?

I hope the rules in place will allow for maximum deviousness wink.gif

What time will the tasks generally be at?

I'm pretty flexible with the times I'm available so they are subject to change, but I'd think around 9pm-10pm. I will need a batch of losing qualifiers to help me get the right timings for some of the newer game types (mainly because I cant be arsed getting more questions sorted to test them out now tongue.gif )

Excellent. Although I would prefer to be above Ludo in the list of captains as technically I did finish 2nd. :P

I know you were kidding but I've changed it anyway just incase it comes up with regards to random.org results or anything smile.gif

Archived