Mafia Watering Hole

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am intrigued as to how this particular game can be played on an internet forum, to be honest.

If I was guessing I would need to assume that both players send a PM to SLJ stating their pick for turn 1 and then they both send another for turn 2 if required etc...

"The best things come in small packages"

Excellent. ;) I will take all suggestions seriously and promise to have each one as my tagline for a week before moving on to the next. GingerSaint's will be followed by Forehead's. So far, both suggestions are equally relevant and true.

Excellent. ;) I will take all suggestions seriously and promise to have each one as my tagline for a week before moving on to the next. GingerSaint's will be followed by Forehead's. So far, both suggestions are equally relevant and true.

"I love Sooky"

You promised to have it for a week! mad.gif

"5urvivor Champion."

8) I like it. Is this SLJ's bold prediction for the winner of the upcoming game? This is all set up for me to get fucked over by my teammates on the first day.

"I love Sooky"

You promised to have it for a week! mad.gif

I immediately regret saying I would accept any suggestions. I would prefer, 'I love Sooky (during the times he doesn't constantly mock me)'.

I immediately regret saying I would accept any suggestions. I would prefer, 'I love Sooky (during the times he doesn't constantly mock me)'.

I've never mocked you! sad.gif

You said that I'm an unpleasant sight and hinted that the only thing I would probably be good for is giving blowjobs. Degrading mockery, in my opinion.

Look, I've seen you in person, it would take a huge lie to say otherwise. ph34r.gifph34r.gifph34r.gif

And I never said that's the only thing you'd be good at, just that you would be good at them. That's a compliment! biggrin.gif

And you know that I was only kidding. In reality, you're at least an 8. wink.gif

Look, I've seen you in person, it would take a huge lie to say otherwise. ph34r.gifph34r.gifph34r.gif

And I never said that's the only thing you'd be good at, just that you would be good at them. That's a compliment! biggrin.gif

And you know that I was only kidding. wink.gif

Pffft, I wasn't making an effort that day. I was probably wearing my glasses and looking scruffy. Or you probably drove past at too quick a pace to realise that I'm actually gorgeous.

After much consideration, I will accept the compliment.

SLJ, I would suck at blowjobs. Lolol, I'm amazing at puns though.

Archived