Mafia Watering Hole

I'm looking forward to the upcoming Survivor Games. I'm currently deliberating on whether this should be the last of TigerBlood, because it is quite unfair on the other players in other teams as they must know before they've even started that they are on a hiding to nothing. I've done all my preparations and analysed each player and who I think is suitable to bear the TigerBlood name once again (Give or take 1 or 2 depending on sign ups).

For what it's worth, I'd absolutely love XBL on my team, he may be the biggest mouth going but he's a very skillful and thoughtful player, Broxi on the other hand, I hope wins the captain spot as that's just laughable and already people are dreading the thought of being in a team captained by Broxi, all except Gy, but his delusions of grandeur will get him nowhere.

As always, if anyone is interested in joining TigerBlood, fire me a PM as I always like to add a few people who actively want to make TigerBlood better and win for the team.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm looking forward to the upcoming Survivor Games. I'm currently deliberating on whether this should be the last of TigerBlood, because it is quite unfair on the other players in other teams as they must know before they've even started that they are on a hiding to nothing. I've done all my preparations and analysed each player and who I think is suitable to bear the TigerBlood name once again (Give or take 1 or 2 depending on sign ups).

For what it's worth, I'd absolutely love XBL on my team, he may be the biggest mouth going but he's a very skillful and thoughtful player, Broxi on the other hand, I hope wins the captain spot as that's just laughable and already people are dreading the thought of being in a team captained by Broxi, all except Gy, but his delusions of grandeur will get him nowhere.

As always, if anyone is interested in joining TigerBlood, fire me a PM as I always like to add a few people who actively want to make TigerBlood better and win for the team.

Glad to hear it. However I put to you two points regarding the existence of the Tiger Blood name: 1) your view of it being unfair on other players isn't quite true, we've had 18 different players reach at least the semi final stage since the game started, not all of them associated with tiger blood and 2) there's no guarantee that you'll be in place to captain the team next time around anyway, although the stats may read differently.

Ludo in a rare moment of comedy , XBL and Skillful in the same sentence good one.

FWIW

GY>Ludo

Both as a player and captain.

Anyways, looking forward to the game it should be good that is all I am going to say on the matter.

I think Ludo's record as both a player and a captain speaks for itself..... rolleyes.gif

Glad to hear it. However I put to you two points regarding the existence of the Tiger Blood name: 1) your view of it being unfair on other players isn't quite true, we've had 18 different players reach at least the semi final stage since the game started, not all of them associated with tiger blood and 2) there's no guarantee that you'll be in place to captain the team next time around anyway, although the stats may read differently.

I think Ludo's record as both a player and a captain speaks for itself..... rolleyes.gif

1) True, but I think if you were to look through the games, statistically if you get to the semi-final/final one is more likely to be in TigerBlood than not.

2) Very true, you've got me on that one.

Thank you for the compliment.

For what it's worth, I'd absolutely love XBL on my team, he may be the biggest mouth going but he's a very skillful and thoughtful player,

Pfft, I knocked him out in the last game. He obviously can't be all that skilful! tongue.gif

Pfft, I knocked him out in the last game. He obviously can't be all that skilful! tongue.gif

Don't put yourself down, you're a decent player even if your Survival record says differently. :P

I'm on Broxi's side this time. He would be an asset to any team. I'm sure Ludo didn't finish in the top 4 a while ago, yet people still gave into pressure from him and kept the TigerBlood name alive. The sooner this team is put out of its misery, the happier most people will be. Its lingering existence is pretty tragic.

I'm on Broxi's side this time. He would be an asset to any team. I'm sure Ludo didn't finish in the top 4 a while ago, yet people still gave into pressure from him and kept the TigerBlood name alive. The sooner this team is put out of its misery, the happier most people will be. Its lingering existence is pretty tragic.

No, I won the game and then the host decided to not make anyone a host based on the previous game. That kind of ruins the whole point of your post does it not? 8)

Don't put yourself down, you're a decent player even if your Survival record says differently. :P

Thank you kind sir. I should also make it clear that I am proud to be one of the founding members of TigerBlood. cool.gif

Until I was voted out after the first day of course. ph34r.gif

Cheers, fwiw you are always the player to watch in these games as your record speaks for itself and if you had an ego like Ludo, you could easily Bragg but you are an honest player and a credit to these games, I would go as far to say if you are not in the game you can't say you are the survivor champion.

This is not being a kiss ass, as the host would say "TRS record speaks for itself"wink.gif

Cheers, fwiw you are always the player to watch in these games as your record speaks for itself and if you had an ego like Ludo, you could easily Bragg but you are an honest player and a credit to these games, I would go as far to say if you are not in the game you can't say you are the survivor champion.

This is not being a kiss ass, as the host would say "TRS record speaks for itself"wink.gif

No, that is you firmly placing your lips on the rim on TRS.

TRS will always go against me as he knows that the members of TigerBlood are the biggest threats to his all time crown. He's a fantastic player, it's more his leadership and captaincy that I have my doubts over.

No, that is you firmly placing your lips on the rim on TRS.

TRS will always go against me as he knows that the members of TigerBlood are the biggest threats to his all time crown. He's a fantastic player, it's more his leadership and captaincy that I have my doubts over.

You can't argue with the "facts", he has won this the most times and therefore is the favorite until someone beats his record I would of thought.

You can't argue with the "facts", he has won this the most times and therefore is the favorite until someone beats his record I would of thought.

I certainly wouldn't say he's the favourite. That depends on the opinion. I'd say GingerSaint is currently the favourite considering he won the last game.

No, I won the game and then the host decided to not make anyone a host based on the previous game. That kind of ruins the whole point of your post does it not? 8)

Yes it does. :P Still, I'm disappointed nobody took that opportunity to rid the game of TigerBlood.

I'm confident that this will be the game I prove myself as a captain and not just a player. I relish the challenge. But aye, GingerSaint is favourite. The pressure's on him, for sure.

Archived