Mafia Watering Hole

I havent made my mind up about playing yet, last game clashed with a lot that came up suddenly, but I have the time for this one at least. No, my problem is that I found the setup of the game (with limited messaging) to be a bit restrictive last time out. I want more freedom to operate this time out!

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, and regarding hosting, I thought the best format of the game was under JAB's direction. I liked his sneaky backstabbing game ideas, although obviously, I never got involved in any of that nonsense myself.

No, my problem is that I found the setup of the game (with limited messaging) to be a bit restrictive last time out. I want more freedom to operate this time out!

Oh, and regarding hosting, I thought the best format of the game was under JAB's direction. I liked his sneaky backstabbing game ideas, although obviously, I never got involved in any of that nonsense myself.

Schizophrenic?

I havent made my mind up about playing yet, last game clashed with a lot that came up suddenly, but I have the time for this one at least. No, my problem is that I found the setup of the game (with limited messaging) to be a bit restrictive last time out. I want more freedom to operate this time out!

I can confirm that free PMing will return for this game, as long as I am included

Let's be honest, the end of game awards mean nothing really. It's good when you receive one, but if you're using that to prove you're a decent Survivor Game player then you really are clutching at straws. What exactly have you achieved Steve Bruce?

Yours sincerely,

Sir Alex.

Ha, I knew that you were in your 70's. cool.gif

Sooky has worst record in survivor history #survivorfacts

Imagine he wins the wild-card ohmy.giflaugh.gif

I'm not so sure that I should be, but I'm quite proud of that record actually. thumbup2.gif

Can I just clarify, any PM discussions regarding the game (even at this stage) should include me. This will help avoid any rule breaking and allow for more transparency and clarity between myself and the players.

Signup will be up when the full allocation of wildcard players has been decided

I don't think auto qualifiers should sign up, as use are already in the game and effectively stealing a place of a newcomer. For example if 6 auto qualifiers sign up, you have effectively stopped 6 new comers in the game.

It's not though because then we're one auto qualifier short if they win anyway so there would be an extra space rolleyes.gif

It's not though because then we're one auto qualifier short if they win anyway so there would be an extra space rolleyes.gif

Yes, but personally I think it should just be 20 qualifiers.

What happens if an auto qualifier wins, will we play another game of Rock, Paper, Scissors to see who gets promoted from a qualifier to an auto qualifier?

Archived