Mafia Watering Hole

Yes, but personally I think it should just be 20 qualifiers.

What happens if an auto qualifier wins, will we play another game of Rock, Paper, Scissors to see who gets promoted from a qualifier to an auto qualifier?

It doesn't matter what you 'personally think'. If someone wants to try and be a captain, they are welcome to try. The more comptetitive the game is, the better.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, but personally I think it should just be 20 qualifiers.

What happens if an auto qualifier wins, will we play another game of Rock, Paper, Scissors to see who gets promoted from a qualifier to an auto qualifier?

If an auto-qualifier wins then he will be promoted to the captains spot and one more space will open up for the qualifying round (i.e if sooky came 9th in the qualifiers (sorry sooky) he wouldnt qualify as things stand, but he would qualify if an auto qualifier won captaincy)

I will explain the qualifying process in detail after the participants of the wildcard game are decided since it will be a little different this time around.

The captains are aware of and have agreed to the changes to qualifying and are free to take action regarding these changes.

If an auto-qualifier wins then he will be promoted to the captains spot and one more space will open up for the qualifying round (i.e if sooky came 9th in the qualifiers (sorry sooky) he wouldnt qualify as things stand, but he would qualify if an auto qualifier won captaincy)

I see, still I would prefer new players as even if it went who finished 10th etc they have played before.

I would prefer new players too. Care to oblige me?

Well, if we get 16 newbies that have signed up, we could do the loyal thing and pull out? This may encourage them to play other games as well and it freshens it up a bit as well, instead of the same 20 players all the time.

FWIW

GY>Ludo

Both as a player and captain.

Cheers, fwiw you are always the player to watch in these games as your record speaks for itself

So when you're evaluating Ludo, someone you dislike, no need to consult the record but when it's TRS the record speaks for itself? laugh.gif

I don't think auto qualifiers should sign up, as use are already in the game and effectively stealing a place of a newcomer.

as use are already in the game
use
use
use

blink.gif

I see, still I would prefer new players as even if it went who finished 10th etc they have played before.

No I dont mean the next person who finished in the last game, the qualifiers will be run on a quiz site, the site ranks players in order so the top 8 will be our qualifiers, new player or old

Also, top bitching in the past three pages. That was a laugh-filled catch up.

And Stewbo, any chance of getting a list of auto-qualifiers? I'd like to know where I stand before I decide to put my name down for the Captain game thing.

Hmmmm, now this is a bit of a catch-22 thing here: I'd like to keep the qualifiers list secret until after the wildcard has been decided, but some people might not want to play in the wildcard if they know they've already qualified.........

what to do what to do??? rolleyes.gif

Hmmmm, now this is a bit of a catch-22 thing here: I'd like to keep the qualifiers list secret until after the wildcard has been decided, but some people might not want to play in the wildcard if they know they've already qualified.........

I more just want to know because if I have auto qualified then I probably won't bother as I reckon I'd get punted out as Captain faster but if I'm not an auto-qualifier then I want to utilize as many qualifying opportunities as possible so would go in, just in the off-chance that I do win.

Tell us! tongue.gif

Archived