Mafia Watering Hole

It doesn't matter as apparently only SLJ and Stewbo knows.wink.gif

Ludo is the worst captain anyway, if anyone had any sense they would pick the other teams.

Or is this a double bluff and it was Ludo? Oh wait only 2 of them know the rules...

:lol: Deary me.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ludo is the worst captain anyway, if anyone had any sense they would pick the other teams.

Players don't get to pick their teams. I'd much rather be on Ludo's team than your's!! laugh.gif What's your team name, The Bares?

It doesn't matter anyway.laugh.gif I will see you in the game.

Complacency? I'd love to see them put up the auto-qualifiers and see you punted out.

I'm not sure if I can commit enough time to participate in the next survival game. :unsure:

I might have missed this earlier in the thread, Stewbo, but do you have a rough idea when this game will run and how long it's likely to run for?

Sorry GG I'd written up a response to this when you posted it and forgot to press send ph34r.gif

The game will hopefully run from Wednesday next week until the Thursday after, qualifying round will take place throughout the period of time the signup thread will be up.

Not sure yet. It's becoming a wee bit stale, but I'll probably cave in.

How dare you?!?!?!?! dry.gif

Really though you should sign up

That's the signup thread rigged up guys, get your names in

Was I sleeping during this? Going to have a look at the thread.

edit- looked at it, I must have got a pish character if I can't remember playing. When is the next mafia game?

Depends when the Survivor game finishes.

I think I was good ol' JR.

• 2 weeks later...

So, when's your game Broxi? tongue.gif

Just realised I'm up next after him, better finish the design of mine then! ph34r.gif

I'll let someone take my spot if that is ok?

I have had limited time due to working and doing Accountancy. However, I will get cracking on with it soon as I have a couple of good concepts in mind.

I'll let someone take my spot if that is ok?

I have had limited time due to working and doing Accountancy. However, I will get cracking on with it soon as I have a couple of good concepts in mind.

Rangers fan. Hilarity ensues.

Archived