Mafia Watering Hole

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to keep you in the loop, I'll throw sign ups up this weekend, probably Sunday and we can start the following weekend.

Haven't finished it yet but I should have it done by the weekend and it'll give me a good idea of maximum numbers, I should be able to expand if we do go a lot higher than my initial plans.

Although there are only 42 students in the class! tongue.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I didn't realise we were next up in all honesty.

Broxi and i were going to run two seperate games, yet when we decided to link up with one another, we decided to take my original slot which was pencilled in for the end of October / Start of November time.

There's no chance of us starting earlier as i'm very busy over the next couple of weeks, so we're happy to step aside and let someone go ahead of us and we'll stick to our original timescale.

Battle Royale II? ph34r.gif

Kyle and GTG are scheduled to go after the Pars.

I'd say I could run another but I'm not sure it's best for me to run two games in a row.

Your game was tremendous though. I don't think you could top that again so soon. :P

My game won't be a mafia game as such it will be called:

'The Rat'

Basically amongst all the players there will be one rat and each day people vote on who they think the rat is. This will be a game of skill and observation with a prize pot of virtual P&B money to be won 8)

With that surprising stat comes another, I have never played in a GTG mafia game. Remedy that tongue.gif

The wait goes on...

It sounds interesting but surely if there's 20 people and everyone guesses once a night then it'll end after like a day or two?

Not a chance. It's too similar to a Survivor Game and I'm still not sure how I'm working it yet.

This still stands. Far too busy at work at the moment too. Ironically, I fell this far behind because of the last Survivor Game :ph34r:

Archived