Mafia Watering Hole

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forehead (and anyone else with a similar view) I would recommend signing up for the wildcard game just incase you haven't auto qualified, if you end up winning you can always trade the captains spot with one of the auto qualifiers

A captain has already told me I am an auto qualifier.

Aye? Who would that be? The only people who know the auto qualifiers at this stage are SLJ and myself, and I don't think SLJ would have told you since he suggested I keep it secret on thread huh.gif

Aye? Who would that be? The only people who know the auto qualifiers at this stage are SLJ and myself, and I don't think SLJ would have told you since he suggested I keep it secret on thread huh.gif

I got approached by a captain and he said "You are one of the auto qualifiers" and I am in the top 3 on his list.

Ok, he never. However, I will take my chances and bank on an auto qualifier spot.wink.gif

There's no chance I'll approach you and if GS and TRS had any sense about them, they certainly won't be touching you with a barge pole either.

It doesn't matter as apparently only SLJ and Stewbo knows.wink.gif

Ludo is the worst captain anyway, if anyone had any sense they would pick the other teams.

Or is this a double bluff and it was Ludo? Oh wait only 2 of them know the rules...

I didn't say only 2 of us knew the rules, I said only 2 of us knew the auto qualifiers

Archived