Mafia Watering Hole

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least if you are a caretaker host, you will survive past your teams first elimination for a change.

I can't wait for you to be all talk again and then be no substance again in the game. Textbook XBL.biggrin.gif

Your contribution embarrasses me. If I play and you end up on my team, you're getting punted. If Stewbo wants me in an advisory capacity instead, guess what my advice will always be. 8)

Your contribution embarrasses me. If I play and you end up on my team, you're getting punted. If Stewbo wants me in an advisory capacity instead, guess what my advice will always be. 8)

The team will pap you out not me, I have finished 2nd and 6th respectively and you have well..... done nothing.

HTH

The team will pap you out not me, I have finished 2nd and 6th respectively and you have well..... done nothing.

HTH

You're an annoying wee shitebag, a liability, and your behaviour in every game you've played has been deplorable.

HTH

You're an annoying wee shitebag, a liability, and your behaviour in every game you've played has been deplorable.

jerry.gifjerry.gifjerry.gif

Good to see the pelters flying already, I look forward to much more of this over the coming weeks laugh.gif

Stewby baby when is the sign-up thread going live?

For the actual Survivor or "Survivor 5 Wildcard: Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock Knockout Tournament presented by Emperor SLJ in association with Survivor 5 sponsored by CheeseMonkey Enterprises" ?

(I think that should be the full title for the thread when it goes live tongue.gif )

I do many things, but at least I am not a disgrace to the game. Frankly, I'd rather lose than be associated with the behaviour you've displayed.

Obviously not everyone agrees with you, I add value to the team even when I was in a team with Ludo and Widge I never got papped out. However, if you make it past the first elimination put it in your sig, as that will be a great accomplishment for you.smile.gif

Anyways, I will not be dragged down to your level, cya in the game xbl.wink.gif

For the actual Survivor or "Survivor 5 Wildcard: Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock Knockout Tournament presented by Emperor SLJ in association with Survivor 5 sponsored by CheeseMonkey Enterprises" ?

(I think that should be the full title for the thread when it goes live tongue.gif )

Both...

I believe the wild card will be run by SLJ at some point today and run over the weekend. I'll be starting a captains PM and sign up for Survivor as soon as it's finished.

Depending on the number of sign ups we get the qualifiers will hopefully be ready to run by next tuesday, this is dependent on my negotiations with the captains regarding qualification and drafting.

Of course I will be. Survivor games just aren't the same without the Hippo's

I need to win my best captain crown back as well cool.gif

What'll happen if you come up against Broxi though? ohmy.gif Do you think he'd forfeit to allow you passage through and lose out himself?

Edit: I should point out that only one of you is an auto-qualifier

What'll happen if you come up against Broxi though? ohmy.gif Do you think he'd forfeit to allow you passage through and lose out himself?

No me and Broxi both know that business is business and if we are head to head it is nothing personal.

He's a good kid and very underestimated here.

Edit: I should point out that only one of you is an auto-qualifier

I doubt I will be an auto qualifier after my performance in the last game. Although I did have to qualify for the last game despite being a semi finalist the time before.

I've decided to launch the sign up thread at the same time as SLJs wildcard game tonight, that way it gives us the weekend to allow people to sign up. I'll run the qualifiers when the final captain has been decided and the auto-qualifiers are confirmed.

Archived