Mafia Watering Hole

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tumblr_lx8t2ofPdq1qiy49k.gif

I don't know what that means.

You wrote a comment on my profile a couple of years ago saying "Mount Cameron FTW" I just always remembered it. I know you are from EK, so put 2 + 2 together.

You also tweet with Smurph, who i drink and tweet with regularly, so i know your name.

I also reckon i've seen you in Hudson's a few times, but happy to hope that's mis-identity.

Settle down love.

I don't know what that means.

You wrote a comment on my profile a couple of years ago saying "Mount Cameron FTW" I just always remembered it. I know you are from EK, so put 2 + 2 together.

You also tweet with Smurph, who i drink and tweet with regularly, so i know your name.

I also reckon i've seen you in Hudson's a few times, but happy to hope that's mis-identity.

Settle down love.

Lies. You're in love with me. Admit it! :P

Fucking hell, that's some memory.

You may have, most works night outs start in there unfortunately.

Bit of an anticlimax TBH. How do I change from being a Golden Shoe Winner? And were people lying when they said that there was a special hidden forum for those with over 5000 posts? What a pisstake..

Go into your profile settings, where you can change your location, gamertag, team etc there should be a "member title" option.

And yes, unless I'm on the outside looking in sad.gif

It's in your profile settings. Change it there.

Go into your profile settings, where you can change your location, gamertag, team etc there should be a "member title" option.

And yes, unless I'm on the outside looking in sad.gif

Merci. ;)

Umm, yeah, I'd like to thank everyone who made this possible. I was close to reaching my 5000th post a number of years ago before Div decided it was a good idea to delete loads of topics and posts, thus reducing my count significantly. Therefore, this day means so much more to me than you could possibly imagine.

Many thanks to all of the mafia players who have moulded me into the player.. nay, into the MAN that I am. I hope one day that we will all meet in a dingy pub, wearing stickers which have our usernames on them, before indulging in a real-life mafia game. That would be really cool.

Broxi- Survivor game good guy cool.gif

wub.gif

Hope I am on the same team as you, Monn the Hippo's!

Just so you know, if something happens to Stewbo and I end up being a caretaker host, you'll be the next person eliminated from the game, no matter what.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

At least if you are a caretaker host, you will survive past your teams first elimination for a change.

I can't wait for you to be all talk again and then be no substance again in the game. Textbook XBL.biggrin.gif

Archived