Mafia Watering Hole

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Won't be there to play :( Damn you and your timing Stewbo!

Ooft, I might be on holiday too...

How long do you expect it to last Stewbo?

Damn :(

If there's a lot of people cant commit to timing then I can push it back to maybe the 5th/6th September if it helps the numbers.

I don't expect it to last any longer than 8 days, more likely 7, if it were to start next weekend with the qualifiers on Sunday 26th it would probably finish on Monday the 3rd.

I'll check when the work need me in for sale week in September since I'll be out of action then and away for the weekend on the 21st so that wouldn't be ideal either. I don't want to leave it until October, that'd be a bit harsh waiting 7 or so months since the last one.

I it pushed back into September count me out, since I start back at uni then and sort of will need all my free time.

Not for working though, do chasing after 1st year at freshens and various social events. :P and possibly a little work as well.

I it pushed back into September count me out, since I start back at uni then and sort of will need all my free time.

Not for working though, do chasing after 1st year at freshens and various social events. :P and possibly a little work as well.

^^ Samesies. These first year girls better be prepared.

You'll be fine TRS - you'll manipulate your team into keeping you in all the way as you usually do.

TRS' first pick - Forehead7 AKA TRS' bitch. 8)

I think that my reason for doing so well is because I am usually excellent in tasks. No 'manipulation' necessary. ;) Aye, well, he's certainly above you in my list of preferred players now. Cheeky git.

I'm not sure that they're looking to for their legs to get humped while you drop a beat on them :P

A lot of people will have uni I imagine, I should got my game out of the way sooner <_<

I can't even escape height jokes when I'm on an internet forum with people I have never met. It's tragic. :(

Maybe just postpone it with a starting date of sometime in mid-September when most people will probably be available?

The only issue then is that I'm not available laugh.gif

When is it the Unis start back? I thought it was the last week of September?

I can definitely play if its those dates if it's not going to stretch beyond a fortnight - was just worried it could go on for longer.

Probs best to leave it with the dates sugested - seems more people can play earlier rather than later.

I think that my reason for doing so well is because I am usually excellent in tasks. No 'manipulation' necessary. ;) Aye, well, he's certainly above you in my list of preferred players now. Cheeky git.

It's definitely not the task thing. I've been a host and also in your team :P

You're a master manipulator who uses poor insignificant pions (TRS thoughts not mine) like forehead to further yourself in the game.

Shame on you TRS, shame on you :P

Please don't have the qualifiers on the 26th. I'm away to Blackpool for my mates 21st that weekend and won't get back until the Monday.

If it's just that weekend I'm sure I can allow you to submit your qualifying entry early since it's not head to heads.

Am I right in saying that so far it's just TJR that'll miss out if it starts within the next 2 weeks?

I hope I'm going to be available for this, will just have to see when the game starts. I'd like a chance to actually improve my task record this time!

The amount of effort you put in for prep, you definitely deserve a good task record. GY and TBR played dirty with one of the tasks I seem to remember though... I seem to remember. :angry:

Archived