Mafia Watering Hole

I have a silly little game ready to go. It'll take a few days to a week to complete. It might go down like a lead balloon but it'd be fun to do. Won't be doing it (if allowed) next week as i'm off to Arran.

Me and TJR are discussing a format for a game to start mid- August which brings me to my next point.

I believe that the next Survivor game should be pencilled in to start in September. Me and TJR's game would be an ideal lead-in to it for reasons that we won't go into.

Right cool. I'd imagine people won't want to play another so soon so next week will probably be an off week.

You could probably do your's when you get back, then your's and Jambo's followed by the Survivor game(which is Stewbo, IIRC).

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surprised at how little speculation there's been over SLJ/TJR's game. Who seen the post that TJR put up before outlining the schematics for a potential game? Do you think that's what they will do? Would that be the right way to go? If you didn't see it, what would you like to see them do?

Come on people, let's get a bit of buzz going for SLJ's last ever P&B game!!!

What ever happened to Kyle's Game of Thrones game? Wasnt that supposed to be like a month or two ago? blink.gif

It's become much more appealing to me since I finished the first two TV series cool.gif

ETA: Just noticed the link in TRS' new sig, comedy gold right there laugh.gif

What ever happened to Kyle's Game of Thrones game? Wasnt that supposed to be like a month or two ago? blink.gif

It's become much more appealing to me since I finished the first two TV series cool.gif

I am looking forward to this one as well, I've just started reading A Feast for Crows. I have no idea how he'll do the game, there are so many options and not just from the immense number of characters that can be included. I'll be disappointed if he doesn't use any secret tasks in the game too. cool.gif

ETA: Just noticed the link in TRS' new sig, comedy gold right there laugh.gif

Not sure but it's way down in the schedule. Either you're misremembering or he asked to be put at the end because I definitely just add people to the back.

Maybe he's been busy? tongue.gif This thread is only a year or so old so he obviously only asked to be put on the schedule recently.

Aye now that you mention it I think he said he had exams or extra work or something and swapped places with TRS' for the paedophile game. :(

It was originally meant to be December last year (Winter is coming etc etc...) but it was put back (and then again) because the people (not Rangers fans) wanted Survivor Games. It was then put back again because of work commitments, and to be honest, that hasn't eased much either.

I'll get it done at some point down the line - the idea takes quite a bit of commitment from the players (I'm hoping less so from me, but you can never be sure until it actually starts) and I'm not sure how it will work if I'm totally honest.

If all else fails, I could run a game of thrones related mafia game, but I think it deserves more than that.

It was originally meant to be December last year (Winter is coming etc etc...) but it was put back (and then again) because the people (not Rangers fans) wanted Survivor Games. It was then put back again because of work commitments, and to be honest, that hasn't eased much either.

I'll get it done at some point down the line - the idea takes quite a bit of commitment from the players (I'm hoping less so from me, but you can never be sure until it actually starts) and I'm not sure how it will work if I'm totally honest.

If all else fails, I could run a game of thrones related mafia game, but I think it deserves more than that.

Sorry ph34r.gifsad.gif

I'd prefer the original concept myself but if its not possible then a mafia game would be alright I suppose.

If you need a second opinion on any ideas for the game I'm normally available to bounce ideas off of :)

No worries SLJ - the people get what the people want (sure I've just quoted a song there - and I'm definitely not meaning Rangers this time).

Cheers stewbo. The idea of what I want is all set out. The theory is good, but I'm not sure if it'll work in practice. I can but try it though.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived