Mafia Watering Hole

Who is doing next survivor game by the way - nothing on schedule? I'm sure I saw someone saying they were running the next one.

Aye that'll be myself. Still a couple of tasks to be finished and I need to test out and debug a couple of the new tasks that may be implemented, wouldn't want my hosting debut scarred by poor preparation :ph34r:

When would be best to fit it in?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is it time consuming? I fear this new game might be too intense for me to manage...

The opposite actually, there will of course be challenges etc but I imagine only once every couple of days. I already have an idea of who will struggle with this game and who won't.

I would like a Jambo Rocker US TV game,how awesome would that be!!Don Drapers power of seduction vs Annie Edisons boobs vs Daryls crossbow vs Tyrions tactical nous etc

Believe it or not, I did at some point think about maybe doing a poll on getting the top 20 movie characters of all time, but I watch far more TV and could get a far more appealing interest in doing it through that. But that sounds like something I could get into!

Tbf I haven't actually done anything for a second Dragonball Z installment and a lot of people struggled to really know who their characters were. US TV would be cracked. There would be plenty of room for having a power for each character.

I've had an idea for a game, that would take at most a week and in more reality a couple of days.

It's not a mafia game and would involve 16 players. Would i be able to slot it in before i go away? If not, it doesn't matter.

I wouldn't mind if you slotted in behind me tbh.

Archived