Mafia Watering Hole

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My work wont allow me onto that forum :(

I'm going to the Dumbarton game tonight, but will try and get on more tomorrow.

-_- Mate you'll have the polis up at your door the night after trying to get on it in work :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

OP updated, wasn't sure where to put your game, TRS, would you class it as a mafia or non-mafia game? I put it in mafia because it felt more like that to me that the non-mafia games.

Turbo, when were you thinking for your HP game?

Do any of the captains from the last survivor game happen to still have the team captains PM in their messages? I think this is the only thing I'm not too sure of in terms of running it and it would help to see what it should look like :unsure: (what's discussed, how to use it to maximum effectiveness etc.)

I have prepared an even mixture of experimental new tasks and some classic ones also. Not sure which ones will be used yet but I will have everything ready for all of them anyway.

Do any of the captains from the last survivor game happen to still have the team captains PM in their messages? I think this is the only thing I'm not too sure of in terms of running it and it would help to see what it should look like :unsure: (what's discussed, how to use it to maximum effectiveness etc.)

I have prepared an even mixture of experimental new tasks and some classic ones also. Not sure which ones will be used yet but I will have everything ready for all of them anyway.

Read that totally wrong, and invited you into the wrong PM. Apologies! Can't help.

ETA: Added you into Kyle's Captain PM thread.

My game will be ready in a week or so, gives people plenty of time to rest and let us know about any holidays. Oh aye, and I'm a lazy b*****d that may or may not have finished the entire planning process. laugh.gif

Archived