Mafia Watering Hole

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think it's any worse than other stuff on the NSFW forum. That forum is there for a reason.

On the 7th, I asked Keithgy whether it was OK to hold it in the General Nonsense forum. He told me he would ask Div, then replied

'Div has said the game can only get played in NSFW but then you have the problem of posters under the age of 18 taking place in the game and NSFW is of course for 18 and over only

My advice is not to play the game under that title.'

From that PM, I took it that I could play the game under that title as long as it was in the NSFW forum. Today, however, I received another PM telling me the opposite. It's a shame, as I have been preparing this game for quite a matter of months and organised a mini-game with selected posters to see if it would work.

I'm happy to change the title to 'OPitV'.. But I'm not happy to change the theme of the game or change the title to anything other than that. If that's still not allowed, then I would personally like the game to be played elsewhere. If there are no alternatives, then I guess I'll just have to forget it.

TRS, you can use this if you really want to run it with the current theme; Forum Motion. It's very slick, much more so than proboards.

This man speaks sense, you should definitely run it on a forum outside P&B and NSFW. ph34r.gif

I am swaying towards using the forum set-up which Forehead has posted a link to. As long as people are willing to take a few minutes to sign up (obviously with the same names they have on here). And as long as it still counts as a P&B Game and can be linked in the Watering Hole thread. ;)

I will set up a forum specifically for this game tomorrow if people are willing. :D

Actually..

This is a forum I created a while back as a sort of replacement for the St Johnstone 'We Are Perth' forum when it went down. Everyone, feel free to join! My link

It looks suitable enough, as long as you can stand the fact that is a temple to the mighty Saints.

I am swaying towards using the forum set-up which Forehead has posted a link to. As long as people are willing to take a few minutes to sign up (obviously with the same names they have on here). And as long as it still counts as a P&B Game and can be linked in the Watering Hole thread. ;)

I will set up a forum specifically for this game tomorrow if people are willing. :D

Yeah, I'll link it anyway. You'll might need to set up a mafia board though, since I dunno if you can do multiple person PMs(you can alter it so that only certain people can see certain boards(either get a couple of people to sign up or make multiple accounts yourself).

I guess it wouldn't be the end of the world to have the main game thread on another forum, but still keep all PMs on P&B. I will wait until tomorrow to decide, after people get a chance to look at my shitty little Saints forum and say whether they think it's suitable.

Have redesigned it a bit. Looks decent. ;)

Less St Johnstoney? (it's a word, look it up.....)

Should be fine keeping the PMs on here and just having the chat and stories and all that on a seperate forum. Might have a bit more to worry about than the mods if you're sticking with stories of the same nature though :P

This is unbelievable, I don't think TRS's content is any worse than some of the other topics in the NSFW forum. The "OPITV" was meant to be a bit of a fun game and that has been ruined, if you don't like the content then don't read it surely? That is what I do if I don't like a certain topic. TRS had the courtesy to inform the Mods and he has been punished for doing so.:(

This game looks to be good though and it should still run, I like the idea of what Forehead done in his Pokemon game for the Mafia, which was the seperate board thing.

Very poor show from the mods here. The content of TRS's game was no worse than the stuff in the Sick Jokes thread and that's pinned! I think the thread should still be allowed on the NSFW forum if the title was abbreviated to OPitV and there was a disclaimer at the start of the OP. That means people have been warned to steer clear if they think they will find it offensive.

We all signed up for it so not a criticism of TRS.

The mods probably had to pull it from an open thread as it was sectarian, though that wasn't the point of it. By that I mean folk of that religiius persuasion would be offended justifiably, imo.

Unless toned down it'll have to go on separate forum/ host site.

The mods probably had to pull it from an open thread as it was sectarian, though that wasn't the point of it. By that I mean folk of that religiius persuasion would be offended justifiably, imo.

What? :blink:

Priests abused children and the Catholic Church has admitted hiding evidence of this abuse. It was making fun of priests and these incidents, not Catholics in general. I don't see why this should be off-limits for this forum since it did happen, there's several similar jokes on the Sick Jokes thread.

Religion deserves to be ridiculed anyway.

Archived