Mafia Watering Hole

:lol: Didnt affect TRS's rankings. I'm ranked a lowly 27th. Worse than the Fifa rankings system IMO.

I daresay winning two and finishing second/third(can't mind) helps that. And the two third placings in the Apprentice game.

It's valuable points when you're just above the relegation zone.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I daresay winning two and finishing second/third(can't mind) helps that. And the two third placings in the Apprentice game.

It's valuable points when you're just above the relegation zone.

Probably the reason I didn't get invited to TRS's game. My ranking and he still holds a grudge. :angry:

Probably the reason I didn't get invited to TRS's game. My ranking and he still holds a grudge. :angry:

You didn't get an invite? :o

Who's vote am I going to follow now? :(

Surely its not actually been removed has it? Not just fell off the page?

There're plenty of jokes cruder than what was used in the 'sick jokes' thread..... :(

:lol:

Had a feeling this would end up getting the heave.

Poor form from the mods though, especially if they've agreed to it and knew the likely content in the first place.

:lol:

Had a feeling this would end up getting the heave.

Poor form from the mods though, especially if they've agreed to it and knew the likely content in the first place.

Nothing was agreed,I put the pm i recieved from The Real Saints in the Mod section of the forum and asked for the thoughts of the other Mods,The thoughts that came back that it was not be suitable even in NSFW.

Fair play to TRS for contacting me first about the thread though.

Archived