Mafia Watering Hole

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone wanna joint host a zombie apocaylpse game with me?

I had some ideas for a Resident Evil game which would probably be similar, but like the many ideas I have, it got benched for something cooler(in my mind).

I could definitely do that.

What would joint hosting the game entail?

Not sure as yet, but I would imagine just help out on deadlines/PMs etc - I think it would probably last a couple of a weeks and there is no chance I would be able to commit to hosting each night so would be good to have someone else help out when not around and to bounce ideas off

Not sure as yet, but I would imagine just help out on deadlines/PMs etc - I think it would probably last a couple of a weeks and there is no chance I would be able to commit to hosting each night so would be good to have someone else help out when not around and to bounce ideas off

I'd throw my name in the hat if you'd like. After all, I did once host a game on Resident Evil that was the most successful game of its time. :P

I'd be happy to co-host aswell GtG. It's a theme that interests me very much (I was thinking about doing it myself but I'm terrible at writing stories sad.gif ) and I only work weekends at the minute so I'll be around pretty regularly too

Random question forehead, do me and you get to choose who is inducted into this years hall of fame? Seeing as we are the only two inductees so far. Half way through the year but already have a couple of potential nominations

I might just reinduct myself tongue.gif

Not sure, SLJ?

I'll be returning to the classic mafia game format in 2013.. With plenty of stories throughout the game as well.

'The Return of Rangers FC'.. Coming soon.

I'll leave you off for now if you don't want to run another this year as I'd expect those on the schedule to complete theirs' this year.

As for mine, I've got a cool(IMO) game mechanic I want to use but it means you can't reveal your characters sad.gif I'll need to use that stupid rule. Powers will still be fine to reveal but no characters.

I have a silly little game ready to go. It'll take a few days to a week to complete. It might go down like a lead balloon but it'd be fun to do. Won't be doing it (if allowed) next week as i'm off to Arran.

Me and TJR are discussing a format for a game to start mid- August which brings me to my next point.

I believe that the next Survivor game should be pencilled in to start in September. Me and TJR's game would be an ideal lead-in to it for reasons that we won't go into.

Archived