Mafia Watering Hole

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Regardless of start date I'd like to get the Captains PM started when the current mafia game finishes, as long as the 4 of you are available, to negotiate on things like game mechanics, rules, qualifying etc. That way we'll have everything cleared up by the time the game starts.

Well we'll need to run that first.

Oops have i said too much tongue.gif

Really? He shouldn't get it if the masons do.

I think so huh.gif Might be wrong but I thought most investigations went to both masons and investigator. The one that springs to mind was the last SLJ + TJR game, although that was investigations I had to earn and I didnt get to choose them.

I think so huh.gif Might be wrong but I thought most investigations went to both masons and investigator. The one that springs to mind was the last SLJ + TJR game, although that was investigations I had to earn and I didnt get to choose them.

I've only known investigations going to the masons.

I've never known the investigator to get them as well. The seer in my powered games get his but that's because there's no masons.

So, Stewbo are you going to announce it then?

You are the host after all cool.gif

Alrighty...

As we all know, South Lanarkshire Jag will soon be leaving us for pastures new, and as such will not be able to captain a team in the upcoming Survivor game. We figured the fairest thing to do would be to allow him to choose his replacement by whatever means he saw fit.

So he has chosen to go out with a bang, and let all of you non-captains battle it out for the 4th captains spot in a knockout tournament of:

Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who are the "non-captains"? :huh:

The tournament is open to all apart from:

Stewbo - HOST

GingerSaint - Current Champions

The Real Saints - Team Captain by final position

Ludo*1 - Team Captain by final position.

It is open to all, people who have auto-qualified still retain their auto-qualifying spot. This is merely a chance for you to upgrade that qualifying spot and take a seat at the big captains table cool.gif

Put us out of our misery.

Almost 5000 posts finally, yesss! Any suggestions for what my little tagline should be under my avatar?

"The best things come in small packages"

Alrighty...

As we all know, South Lanarkshire Jag will soon be leaving us for pastures new, and as such will not be able to captain a team in the upcoming Survivor game. We figured the fairest thing to do would be to allow him to choose his replacement by whatever means he saw fit.

So he has chosen to go out with a bang, and let all of you non-captains battle it out for the 4th captains spot in a knockout tournament of:

Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it's no Janken game but it's cool nonetheless.

Archived