Mafia Watering Hole

Regardless of start date I'd like to get the Captains PM started when the current mafia game finishes, as long as the 4 of you are available, to negotiate on things like game mechanics, rules, qualifying etc. That way we'll have everything cleared up by the time the game starts.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's definitely not the task thing. I've been a host and also in your team :P

You're a master manipulator who uses poor insignificant pions (TRS thoughts not mine) like forehead to further yourself in the game.

Shame on you TRS, shame on you :P

Already trying to turn my team against me out of sheer fear. Shameful tactics.

I'm just trying to make sure your potential team mates are aware of the way you act. It's a public service.

TRS - everyone's friend, or ruthless manipulator? I'd say the latter.

The amount of effort you put in for prep, you definitely deserve a good task record. GY and TBR played dirty with one of the tasks I seem to remember though... I seem to remember. :angry:

Aye, its just like real life. I put in so much hard and dirty work getting things right, yet always seem to finish too early. :(

And aye, we were screwed over by people who weren't playing in the full spirit of sporting integrity. <_<

In regards to the captains, will SLJ be available as he is going away with his work?

This is the subject of long term discussion between SLJ and myself with regards to a replacement. Details will be revealed before the game starts.

If I am honest all the 4 current captains are all great at Survivor Games, a solid start to what should be another fascinating game, good luck hosting STEWBO.smile.gifwink.gif

Oh no, it has started already. sad.gif

If it's just that weekend I'm sure I can allow you to submit your qualifying entry early since it's not head to heads.

Am I right in saying that so far it's just TJR that'll miss out if it starts within the next 2 weeks?

Correct. I'm away until the 7th of September. Don't feel like you have to wait for me, I'm not box office enough...yet 8)

I'll play as long as I go straight into the game without qualifying.

You can't risk losing such a huge player before the game even starts. cool.gif

I'd be interested in hosting a mafia game in the future. might need a couple of pointeres in terms of logistics and how the investigator role works.

I have a couple of ideas which I think might work

My PM is always open for questions. The investigator is pretty simple, he/she picks a target each day and that person's role is sent to the masons(ie you post "Forehead7 - Mafia" on the PM thread for the masons to see).

You'll be fine TRS - you'll manipulate your team into keeping you in all the way as you usually do.

TRS' first pick - Forehead7 AKA TRS' bitch. 8)

Yeah, that sure worked with the Lichtie brothers and Jambo Stu, didn't it? TRS picks me and as he is the captain, I am loyal to him.

You're clearly just seething because you're not his first pick cool.gif

It's definitely not the task thing. I've been a host and also in your team :P

You're a master manipulator who uses poor insignificant pions (TRS thoughts not mine) like forehead to further yourself in the game.

Shame on you TRS, shame on you :P

laugh.gif Not even you believe that I am poor or insignificant. Poor troll is poor.

And aye, we were screwed over by people who weren't playing in the full spirit of sporting integrity. <_<

I'm sure that was the case when you got Lichtie to send our PM thread to you.

More like Broxi a nice guy.wink.gif

Was it the nice guy who posted a picture of me on this thread in an attempt to "one up" me?

My PM is always open for questions. The investigator is pretty simple, he/she picks a target each day and that person's role is sent to the masons(ie you post "Forehead7 - Mafia" on the PM thread for the masons to see).

Does the investigator PM the masons or does it come through the host?

Stick me on the list as a host and I will await my turn.

If it's just that weekend I'm sure I can allow you to submit your qualifying entry early since it's not head to heads.

Cheers I'm away from the Saturday afternoon until Monday afternoon that weekend.

Does the investigator PM the masons or does it come through the host?

Stick me on the list as a host and I will await my turn.

It goes through the host. Investigator sends host PM with who he wants to investigate>>>>Host sends PM to masons telling them the name of person investigated and what role they are.

Cheers I'm away from the Saturday afternoon until Monday afternoon that weekend.

It goes through the host. Investigator sends host PM with who he wants to investigate>>>>Host sends PM to masons telling them the name of person investigated and what role they are.

And the investigator doesnt get the info at all?

Archived