Mafia Watering Hole

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 definite places left and we can roll with this. Thurs is earliest start I can do I'm afraid.

There will be a minimum post count of 10 posts a day, if not met you will be replaced. Such is nature of game it really does require people to post. So if we get more than the 12 I'll start a reserve list

3 definite places left and we can roll with this. Thurs is earliest start I can do I'm afraid.

There will be a minimum post count of 10 posts a day, if not met you will be replaced. Such is nature of game it really does require people to post. So if we get more than the 12 I'll start a reserve list

I thought as much, which is why i turned it down.

To be fair, this is a nice, warm, comforting thread. Broadwood is a cold, soul-destroying shithole.

Meh, so is Montrose only with more sand unsure.gif

That could be their tourism tagline: "Montrose - The Cumbernauld Of The Sea" tongue.gif

What time on Thursday? Dont finish work until 9 and probably wont be home until about 10 unsure.gif

That will be fine as there won't be a challenge on the first night, give people a chance to get the hang of the game.

Actually on second thoughts a Fri night might not be best time to have the first challenege etc and then with a break on sat its not ideal..

Game will start on Sunday!

Archived