Mafia Watering Hole

Pfft, that's nothing. I was captain of my school team in P6. cool.gif

Excellent. We should create a breakaway team to compete against the Mafia side, comprising of Survivor Game victors. Ludo can be the keeper. His walking stick would act as an extra goalpost.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went in for school team trials in P5, P6 & P7 and never once got in. I think that's when I realised that I wasn't going to be a professional footballer. sad.gif

I had trials at Celtic when I was younger. Just saying cool.gif

You got punted for being the entire opposing team into hospital, didn't you? sad.gif

Am I the only one playing these games that still plays for a team? cool.gif

You got punted for being the entire opposing team into hospital, didn't you? sad.gif

No it was because I was 'too small' to play in goals apparently, Why they never told me this before the trial I don't know.

I would still be playing if it wasn't for doing my ankle ligaments a few years back, never got round to playing again since I recovered.

Define playing for a team, I play 5s twice a week in a competitive league, in my eyes that's a team. :P

As for 11 a side, I always wish I'd kept going, shame injuries and size count against me.

No it was because I was 'too small' to play in goals apparently, Why they never told me this before the trial I don't know.

I would still be playing if it wasn't for doing my ankle ligaments a few years back, never got round to playing again since I recovered.

Had you down as a 'take no prisoners' centre back. tongue.gif

Define playing for a team, I play 5s twice a week in a competitive league, in my eyes that's a team. :P

As for 11 a side, I always wish I'd kept going, shame injuries and size count against me.

I play in the Dundee Midlands set up for a team in the top league. We train twice a week. sad.gif

Size shouldn't really come into it, I started playing in the adult leagues when I was 16 and a midget. The tackles are much worse when you step up, you get kicked all over the pitch. I'm still small now and the team I play for has probably the youngest squad in the league. Just join a team that plays football and is well organised and it's easy to get back into it.

Forehead and Gy could share a tent and sort their diffrrences out around the campfire

1. I'm not going camping with you bumboys.

2. I only go camping at festivals.

3. I don't share tents.

4. I don't have anything to sort out, I'm right, he's wrong.

1. I'm not going camping with you bumboys.

2. I only go camping at festivals.

3. I don't share tents.

4. I don't have anything to sort out, I'm right, he's wrong.

laugh.gif

Anyway the 5's seems like it could be a go-er. It's on the 16th of June in Glasgow.

Post in here if you think it's something you'd be interested in. We would, naturally, just be playing for fun(that may change on the day ph34r.gif )

laugh.gif

Anyway the 5's seems like it could be a go-er. It's on the 16th of June in Glasgow.

Post in here if you think it's something you'd be interested in. We would, naturally, just be playing for fun(that may change on the day ph34r.gif )

I may not be any good as a player but my years of playing Football Manager have told me that I am in fact a tactical genius, so I would be delighted to manage the team to victory. cool.gif

Or I could be the guy that hands out the water bottles. sad.gif

Archived