Mafia Watering Hole

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have I just been bumped? Not cool.

Nah, the original plan was for my tester game to start on the 2nd and be finished in time for your game beginning on the 8th. This will still be the case unless you now want to start earlier than the 8th?

Unless you are referring to this discussion about the next Apprentice Game. I don't have a clue when that is due to begin.

I could spoil the whole game tongue.gif

Not that i would, but disappointed to be booted out sad.gif

It's not as easy as simply getting you back in the game. I have to create a new PM thread. :( It will be done shortly. I will make you exempt from elimination tonight (not that there's much danger of that happening, it seems).

TRS game not for faint hearted or the easily offended.

And thats without Ludo who hasnt even read the PM thread yet and he is real sicko

Agree - might have to write a disclaimer for the game, and put it into the nightshift forum :lol:

Agree - might have to write a disclaimer for the game, and put it into the nightshift forum :lol:

That'd be pretty funny.

I've come up with an idea for a Battle Royale themed mafia game. Although that theme would lend itself quite well to Survivor games(they should totally start becoming themed) it's still a mafia game and there's a couple of new mechanics that I think could work quite well, they sort of need to be in place for this game.

edit: would people rather I go with this one over the Sitcom game?

As an added incentive, it'd probably be better not to reveal your character during it.

There's 42 students and the teacher. Chances of me getting 43 players? ph34r.giflaugh.gif

I've been thinking about buying and reading the manga and book anyway so will probably do that before I properly design it. But the ideas I've had pretty much design itself.

I'd probably rather to Battle Royale anyway. More creativity in the design stage and I reckon I'd write better stories for it.

Archived