Mafia Watering Hole

Thank you kindly SLJ, I've taken note, it's looking as though we'll be going down the classic qualification route unless theres a big turnaround.

GTG whats the difference between your grand slam idea and what we have now?

If ludo/gy/kyle/whoever else dont play the next couple of games, but return for TRS' then sit out again until the next one they fancy, is that not the exact same? Only difference I can see is one has a label :huh:

The grand slams count towards the rankings? No idea what else the difference could be.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you kindly SLJ, I've taken note, it's looking as though we'll be going down the classic qualification route unless theres a big turnaround.

GTG whats the difference between your grand slam idea and what we have now?

If ludo/gy/kyle/whoever else dont play the next couple of games, but return for TRS' then sit out again until the next one they fancy, is that not the exact same? Only difference I can see is one has a label :huh:

I'll drop you a PM in the morning with the full final standings, so you can update the rankings.

Coming from the guy that couldn't handle running an internet forum game and had a wee greet in the process? Admittedly, it was a pish idea, I was on the verge of tears after the Dee game getting postponed though.

Irrelevant much? I'm not the one suggesting that we organise a fucking panel of strangers to have their own wee PM to discuss when they should schedule a forum game!

I mean, jesus fucking wept! :lol:

I'll drop you a PM in the morning with the full final standings, so you can update the rankings.

How many tasks were there? I can have a skim through if I know roughly where to look. I really should've done it while the game was running, absolute killer having to skim through the whole thing to see who won which tasks etc, the placings is the easy bit. :ph34r:

I'll mibby give it a read through after the Napoli game and try to get it done tonight.

Even Ludo has realised the panel of the gimps was a bad idea.

With the Dee game being postponed, I was in a sour mood, so just came on here demanding change because of the last game and that was one of the things that came to my head. Wasn't an ego trip or anything like that, but it is a rotten idea.

Irrelevant much? I'm not the one suggesting that we organise a fucking panel of strangers to have their own wee PM to discuss when they should schedule a forum game!

I mean, jesus fucking wept! :lol:

Either am I now. Unlucky.

And it wasn't irrelevant, your mental breakdown over an internet forum game was much sadder than me throwing out an idea that even I think is shite.

Either am I now. Unlucky.

And it wasn't irrelevant, your mental breakdown over an internet forum game was much sadder than me throwing out an idea that even I think is shite.

Nonsense. My resignation was due to certain individuals taking an internet forum game too seriously, which resulted in some pretty ridiculous insults. You, for example, resigned twice because internet strangers weren't letting you have your own way.

I mean, a fucking panel! :lol: It gets even funnier every single time you contemplate it.

With the Dee game being postponed, I was in a sour mood, so just came on here demanding change because of the last game and that was one of the things that came to my head. Wasn't an ego trip or anything like that, but it is a rotten idea.

So you came on here demanding change and organizing your own little ego rubbing session of a panel of numpties because a wee game of football was cancelled? That is the saddest thing i've read on P&B. :lol:

Nonsense. My resignation was due to certain individuals taking an internet forum game too seriously, which resulted in some pretty ridiculous insults. You, for example, resigned twice because internet strangers weren't letting you have your own way.

I mean, a fucking panel! :lol: It gets even funnier every single time you contemplate it.

I resigned because your actions were fucking ridiculous and tbh, I was worried for your mental state.

I'm glad it amused you.

How many tasks were there? I can have a skim through if I know roughly where to look. I really should've done it while the game was running, absolute killer having to skim through the whole thing to see who won which tasks etc, the placings is the easy bit. :ph34r:

I'll mibby give it a read through after the Napoli game and try to get it done tonight.

Just leave it to me, i didn't post up the redemption island standing's so that'd confuse things ph34r.gif

So you came on here demanding change and organizing your own little ego rubbing session of a panel of numpties because a wee game of football was cancelled? That is the saddest thing i've read on P&B. :lol:

Err...no. Are you incapable of reading? Like seriously? I said it wasn't an ego trip, it was just an idea for change.

^^^ Seething beyond compute at an Internet forum game

'Oh, I can't continue anymore, I know I've fucked the game up so I'm resigning and ending the game and closing the thread. Bye!' - That was pretty much you, yes?

^^^ Seething beyond compute at an Internet forum game

To be honest JAB, this is an argument that you can't really win...

Err...no. Are you incapable of reading? Like seriously? I said it wasn't an ego trip, it was just an idea for change.

It was an ego trip.

It was an idea to boost your ego because a game of football was cancelled!!!! :lol: Just accept it you've made an arse of yourself and you sounded like an ego maniac "me gy and others should be in the panel because we have played longest" :lol:.

It was an ego trip.

It wasn't, at all. In my first post suggesting it, I didn't even include myself, in fact, I put in brackets 'If not including me' or something similar to that.

It was an idea to boost your ego because a game of football was cancelled!!!! :lol: Just accept it you've made an arse of yourself and you sounded like an ego maniac "me gy and others should be in the panel because we have played longest" :lol:.

1. No, not at all. You're evidently incapable of reading.

2. The idea was shite, and my defense of it, in hindsight was laughable but at least I put something out there and got this discussion going so on the whole I wouldn't say I've made an arse of myself which tbf, is something you do regularly with your constant attacks on Gy.

3. I never once said I had picked Gy because he had played the longest. I did mention the 'old guard', however, there is a subtle difference. I mean, you, for example, have been playing for a long time.

I've played from the first game. I should have been in the panel of the gimps :(

Is that why you got so angry with me? (Other than it being rank) Sorry bbz xxx :(

'Oh, I can't continue anymore, I know I've fucked the game up so I'm resigning and ending the game and closing the thread. Bye!' - That was pretty much you, yes?

Fucked up the game by bringing back dead players? Why yes. Infact, I think that's what actually gave you a chance to win the last one.

My resignation was down to the completely unjustified abuse that I was receving in both threads and PM's.

Fucked up the game by bringing back dead players? Why yes. Infact, I think that's what actually gave you a chance to win the last one.

My resignation was down to the completely unjustified abuse that I was receving in both threads and PM's.

Did I call you any names other than shite host? Did I personally attack you? You make stuff up as you go along. You were a greeting pus, accept it.

Archived