Mafia Watering Hole

Ludo - Any truth to the rumour that Survivor 6 signups could start as soon as next Monday? :o

Allegations have also been tossed around that some players have already been tapped up by potential team captains! Controversy already :P

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ludo - Any truth to the rumour that Survivor 6 signups could start as soon as next Monday? :o

Allegations have also been tossed around that some players have already been tapped up by potential team captains! Controversy already :P

Don't tell DavidMcG that! :lol: Be closer to the Monday after, but it is coming...

Being a survivor host carries massive pressure Ludo! Are you ready for this or will you be another JAB?

He's going the way of JAB IMO.

Just look at my previous hosting of one of the biggest games played on here. I'll be hated, but I won't buckle, and I'll tell y'all to ram it and deal with it. I'll certainly not go the way of JAB. I encourage backstabbing, and I encourage tears.

I think you need to be put to sleep. I've answered you numerous times, it'd be hilarious after all this you're put out in the qualifiers. :P

I've got the game set-up in the main. I suppose many, many things can still go wrong with it, and I expect they will but we'll manoeuvre them when the time comes.

My biggest concern at the moment is that my tasks are a bit too 'Question heavy'. I suppose I've got the Ebay round and that to mix it up, but I was looking for a fresh round. If anyone has any ideas for a fresh task that they'd like to see in the game, feel free to PM me as that's the one area I'd like to improve upon.

I've got the game set-up in the main. I suppose many, many things can still go wrong with it, and I expect they will but we'll manoeuvre them when the time comes.

My biggest concern at the moment is that my tasks are a bit too 'Question heavy'. I suppose I've got the Ebay round and that to mix it up, but I was looking for a fresh round. If anyone has any ideas for a fresh task that they'd like to see in the game, feel free to PM me as that's the one area I'd like to improve upon.

I liked the game, where they had a snooker competition, that was a good laugh. Perhaps that, or something similar if you can get a games website that fits your needs

• 3 weeks later...

23rd June 2013 - Inception, dubbed the most confusing mafia game ever, will begin on PnB.

If you haven't seen the movie it's advised you watch it, but only watch it once.

I forgot about you! Another big name that the Survivor game is missing.

Archived