Mafia Watering Hole

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heard from who exactly? What is all this?

This stinks of Forehead7 - that last guy that tried to mess with our games <_<

"Civilians

Work together on thread, in an attempt to lynch the mafia. Not allowed to make contact off thread, and not allowed to reveal character"

Vi on MS found this in a game of yours. Or is this a weird way to say that you can't quote your role PM (because that's modkillable on MS too)?

And I'm not really supporting Celtic. They're just a Scottish team I know. I can change it to say, Rangers if you want to.;)

Although I doubt your mafiascum boys could handle the pressure on here. Rumours have it that you have a week/2 weeks between deadlines :lol: you gotta be hardcore to play on here son. A deadline each day, if you don't post enough your dead. I can see you being bandwaggoned and early lynched though 8)

Although I doubt your mafiascum boys could handle the pressure on here. Rumours have it that you have a week/2 weeks between deadlines :lol: you gotta be hardcore to play on here son. A deadline each day, if you don't post enough your dead. I can see you being bandwaggoned and early lynched though 8)

Nah, more like 3 weeks/a month. Some (like me) are used to shorter deadlines though. On the Swedish site I play on we have one day deadlines, and Epicmafia is 10 minutes. I can just warn you though that not that many Scummers will join with that short deadlines.

Heard from who exactly? What is all this?

This stinks of Forehead7 - that last guy that tried to mess with our games <_<

Swing and a miss. I play on another forum, but not mafia scum. I have had a glance at it before.

Don't be afraid of change. You can stop a revolutionary but you can't stop a revolution.

A month between deadlines! You having a giraffe? :lol:

Why the hell are deadlines so far apart? There must be no excitement? :blink:

It's like another game. We prefer to take it slow and think.

I'm confused as to how you have enough evidence to arrive at the correct conclusions. Please, I wish to learn your ways so I can gain further experience. So, Forehead, what site do you use?

I'm confused as to how you have enough evidence to arrive at the correct conclusions. Please, I wish to learn your ways so I can gain further experience. So, Forehead, what site do you use?

No evidence. Educated guesswork by using gut, meta and the perceived motivation behind the posts.

EDIT: OR, a lucky cop. Sometimes.

Archived